Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MEGA LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT [Diamond] [249 Skins]

Discussion on MEGA LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT [Diamond] [249 Skins] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MEGA LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT [Diamond] [249 Skins]

Hi Guys,

i would like to see what interest there is for my Diamond League of legends account

it has:
Every Legendary skin/ Ultimate
Skins such as : Pax JAX, Pax Sivir, Riot Nasus, Riot Singed, Human Ryze, Champ Thresh , All TPA Skins, Gray Warwick , Medieval Twitch.
All skins from harrowing 2013, and when the legacy vault was last opened
(Def. Not Blitz , Zombie Ryze, Zombie Brand, Lollipoppy etc)
20 rune pages (Nearly every rune avalible and 21kIP)
Diamond 5 currently as unused

skins total : 249

rare summoner icons etc.

please send me a private message with an offer, which i will update you on the current highest offer. If i get to an amount i see fit (considering i have spent £1000+ on my account , i will sell and release all details.

looking for offers £500 or more.

Bump

bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
League of Legends Diamond Account (Skins 35 | Hohe MMR )
09/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Guten Tag, Hiermit Verkaufe ich mein League of Legends Account den ich mühevoll auf Diamond hochgespielt habe ! Season 2 befand sich der Account in GOLD somit hat er momentan einen Gold Rahmen! Außerdem besitzt er eine Hohe MMR( 20 Punkte pro WIN ) und wird auch nicht mehr aus Diamond absteigen können somit ist die Belohnung für Season 4 schon sicher in der Hand. Der Account besitzt 7 Runen-Seiten und kann somit auf jeder Lane gespielt werden(Top,Jungle,Mid,Adc,Support)! Es befinden...
LoL Acc / League of Legends Account Diamond III / 101 Champions / 149 Skins
07/14/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo liebe League of Legends Spieler, ich möchte hier meinen League of Legends Account verkaufen, da ich in Zukunft wenig Zeit zum Spielen haben werde. Der Account ist Diamond III und ihr werdet alle Auszeichnungen 100%ig für Diamant am Ende der Season bekommen. In Season I war er noch auf Gold, dadurch enthält er auch den Victorious Jarvan IV Skin und in Season II gab es die Steigerung zu Platin (Das Resultat ist der Platin - Rahmen im Ladebildschirm, sowie der Victorious Janna Skin, da...
[Selling] League of Legends BETA Account | Diamond Border | 70+ Skins | ALL Champions
04/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Summary: I am selling my Diamond League of Legends account, I've played since Beta and no longer want to play the game. I am the ORIGINAL AND ONLY OWNER OF THS ACCOUNT. The account was Gold Season 1, Diamond 2300 ELO Diamond Season 2, and Diamond Season 3. Account currently decayed to Platinum due to inactivity but is about to hit its promotional series and can get it back to Diamond 5 for extra payment by request. This account is well worth over $2,000 with skins never again obtainable or...