Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DuoQ Boost from Bronze 1 - Silver 5

Discussion on DuoQ Boost from Bronze 1 - Silver 5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
DuoQ Boost from Bronze 1 - Silver 5

^ Topic!

German or English Booster idc ^^
I just need a Trustet one!

I Pay max 25 € PSC
Old 11/10/2013, 18:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hab dich in skype geaddet
Old 11/10/2013, 18:29   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 235
Added, besprechen das kurz und können sofort anfangen.
Old 11/10/2013, 18:38   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 31
added
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Duoq boost Silver IV (Promo) -> Silver I
10/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, looking for a mate to duo-q with me to boost me up to Silver I. Currently Silver IV in promo matches with a average gain of 20LP per win. Offer me a price. EUW
[Buying] DuoQ boost from bronze IV to Silver V on EUW
09/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for someone who can easy carry me out of bronze. As now i gain more than 20 LP, i have played not too much games, just have done some wrong placement. You can boost someone else during my duoQ so is a double work at the same time. I will probably play support. I can play at any time, but it would be nice if we can setup the times the day before for long sessions. I don't need the boost to be very fast. I don't "need" coach, or TS, or anything, just someone who carry hard...
[Selling] Bronze Duoq 1,50€ Per win Silver 5 2€ per win
08/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Community at the moment I play a bit on my friends Silver 4 Account and I want now to help you to get out of Elo hell. Im an English-German speaking guy. If I lose 1 match you get the Win after the lose for free You pay with paypal before the match . I can add you in Skype or we talk on PM about all.
[Buying] [NA] DuoQ Elo Boost Bronze 4 To silver 5
06/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Hey im looking to buy a duoQ elo boost from bronze 4 to silver 5, willing to pay per match after 1 trial game, Will pay though paypal Na server only Pm me skypes or post below
[Buying] Bronze I to Silver 5 DuoQ NA server
06/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
$20 USD via paypal. I'm a premium user, been here for more than a year and have 100% positive TBM feedback. I'm also smurfing from gold on this account and I'm doing it for a friend or else I would just hire a booster to straight out boost it and be done with it. I've brought it from Bronze V to Bronze I on my own in the last week but this shit is taking way too long tbh. I had a guy agree to do it that I've duo'd with in the past but now he's MIA in Skype, so I'm offering someone else...