Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GOLD 5 (or higher) Team Spot - NA

Discussion on GOLD 5 (or higher) Team Spot - NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation GOLD 5 (or higher) Team Spot - NA

Looking to buy a gold 5 or higher team spot today. I would like to get the season rewards, so I'm pretty sure I will need 10 games as well? Let me know the cheapest price you can offer, NA server. Thanks!
Old 11/10/2013, 18:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add skype edison.roger

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Gold or higher team or Boost EUW
10/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hello, I'am looking for a team Gold 5 or higher to cheap price or boost from Silver 4 to Gold 5 EUW tell me skype name and I add you and what service you provide Regards Amen921
[Buying] 3v3 Gold or Higher Team.
10/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys, want to buy a 3v3 Platin or higher Team for a RL m8. He pays with Paypal but he wants to play the 10 3v3 games with you, means you need to play 10 Games with him after you sold him the Team. EUW! Offers please.
[WTB] Gold or Higher 3v3/5v5 Team NA
10/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, looking to buy a Gold or higher ranked team leadership or position in a 3v3 or 5v5 team. This would only be temporary and just long enough to get the Season 3 rewards, after which I'd no longer need it and would leave. Any questions or comments on this, please MSG me with your Skype and we'll talk the price and details there.
[Buying] 3v3 gold team spot or full team NA only
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey I want to buy a 3v3 gold team spot with the 5 games played or a full team with not many wins so that I can get the 30 percent of games played fast. this is for NA only. Warning about Thechinesespear- This guy wanted to trade me a 3v3 team. I gave him the 20 dollars RP then he tells me in skype that he has to go to the bathroom. At that second I knew that he scammed me. 20 seconds later he removed me from league and he removed me from skype. Pleases ban this obvious scammer my first trade...
[NA] I have spot in 3v3 Plat, trading for Gold or higher in 5v5 team.
10/16/2012 - League of Legends - 0 Replies
I have a spot in 3v3 Plat team. i'm the captain, so I can invite people starting 10/18. I just need a gold badge or higher on 5v5 ranked team. I don't need the 5 wins on the team, since I already have plat rewards coming. If you own a gold team or higher in 5v5, add me on skype (dannylee101). Also, you won't be getting 5 wins either, so yeah.