Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

professional BOOST AND COACHING service

Discussion on professional BOOST AND COACHING service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
professional BOOST AND COACHING service

Hey my name is francis and I work for the company Aceboost . com=link :

We are offering Boosts and coaching for a very cheap price , we are one off the cheapest out there

My function : Im SALES MANAGER, if you want to make a payment , you come to me first with youre order , you have to contact me in order to gain youre boost , as an example you have made a purchase ( a boost ) from silver 2 to gold 3 I will tell this to the booster and they will help you further , you also come to me in order to have youre boost faster then ever , my job is to make sure evrything goes smooth , you dont have to give me any money or what so ever , only give me the information about youre purchase so I can tell my boosters or coachers what to do.

My Skype name is francis.moerman1 im available at almost all times
Enjoy youre new leage of legends experience

prices for new season placement matches :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------