Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EUW GOLD 2 ACCOUNT 12 SKINS!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW GOLD 2 ACCOUNT 12 SKINS!

Hello people,

Decided to quit LoL, and figured out my account will be worth something. PM me if u are interested or add me on skype inicckk.

Skins:

Champs:

Rune Page 1:

Rune Page 2:

Kind Regards

« [S]EUW Acc [B]10 Euro Psc | Plat 1 with D1 MMR (NA) »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling EUW Account with Ultra RARE SKINS! Human Ryze - Legacy skins - Refer Skins
07/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
dd
[Selling] EUW Gold 2 Account - Luxury Account - Very Rare Skins - 245 Total Skins - All Champs
04/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello, I want to sell (or trade against Diamond Account + Money) my old League of Legends Account. I am the Owner and Creater of the Account and I am still in possession of the Email it was created with(I won't give away this Email because it is...
[Buying] Plat/Gold Account with (Pax Skins with PAX TF and Kitty Cat Skins !)
07/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys as the title says i want to buy an Plat / Gold account with pax skins it got to have pax tf and cat skins. But i cannot afford so much so only 200€ Please no scammers.... im tired of it. contact me at skype: tommai8 With Screens ...
[Selling] [NA] League Of Legends Account | SMURF ACCOUNT | GOLD 5 | 66 champs | Rare skins!
03/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Willing to sell my account, skins: Warring Kingdoms Jarvan IV Infernal Alistar Matador Alistar Pharaoh Amumu Zombie Brand Nightmare Cho Gath Urf Corki
WTB LoL Account with Beta Skins and Pre-Order Skins, On it.LF RARE SKINS
08/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am mostly interested in the skins side of the buy here the more Rare skins you have on ur account the more i will offer for it please PM with ur account details and we will discuss a price if i like the sound of it