Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EUWAccount with : TPA Skins, CS RIVEN/THRES , ALL HARROWING, AND MORE! REALLY CHEAP!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool EUWAccount with : TPA Skins, CS RIVEN/THRES , ALL HARROWING, AND MORE! REALLY CHEAP!

Hello guys!

My classmate decided to uninstall League of Legando.
I bought his account really cheap, and now I decided to sell it.
I asked his registered email too, and searched the Welcome email, but did not find, he said that he deleted every email because it was his main e-mail.
The safety: I am giving a picture about my ID card to see how serius i am.
The acc has:
-Champs: 107 =9 are missing

Skins: All limited harrowing skins, TPA, Pulsfire,Magnificant TF, CS Riven, Annie in wonder land, riot blitz, bad santa veigar, festive maokai, alien invader heimer, riot graves, CS thres, AND MORE!
-Skins: 69
-Runes: 10 Rune Page, Almost all Runes
-Elo: Gold 3

Add me on skype for more informations: dkfighter66

EDIT: I am selling this account in 2 days, since i need the money to buy the limited harrowing skins, SO THE HIGHEST OFFER GONNA TAKE IT whatever if its 20 euro or 30, im going to sell it for sure!
Accepting: PSC, PP

Old 11/09/2013, 23:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 88
30€ PSC? 20+10? if yes send me a pm.

Old 11/09/2013, 23:25   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

40 PSC ?
Old 11/10/2013, 00:23   #4

They dont answer on skype, so the account is still for sell, add me if ur interested: 50 euro instant sell, also add me if u offer 30-40 euro PP,PSC if there isnt 50 euro offer im gonna sell it for 30-40

Old 11/13/2013, 18:58   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I want to buy for 30€ with a mm.