Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BUYING a Boost from Gold I - Platinum V

Discussion on BUYING a Boost from Gold I - Platinum V within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BUYING a Boost from Gold I - Platinum V

Pm me for details. NA server. Average LP gains : 5. Will go for the lowest price.
Old 11/09/2013, 17:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5954
The Black Market: 266/0/0
Add me skype: Swift.booster
Old 11/09/2013, 17:56   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me on skype LothisBoost.
Old 11/09/2013, 18:23   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

skype ; referral.cnd

-im unstoppable-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Gold I 37 lp - Platinum V Boost [NA]
10/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I'm Gold I 37 lp on North America server as in topic. I gain 8-12 lp per game and looking for a boost to platinum V - Only trusted boosters! So waiting for offers.
Gold III -> Platinum V; looking for a boost.
08/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello, I'm searching for a booster. Currently on 75 LP Gold III, wishing for Plat V. The LP Gain varies from ~10 to ~25, it's completely random, MMR ftw. Account: EUW; +90 champions; basic AD/AP runes are on the place, a lot of free runepages as well. I'm only looking for an offer and a way to contact You at the moment, i'll be willing to finalize the transcation in around 1 week (that's when I'll get back to you through Skype, most likely, or messages on the site), since I'm still...
[Buying] Need Elo Boost (Gold 1 - Platinum V)
07/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey there, i am currently looking for a DuoQ Boost from Gold 1 (33 points, +16 - +28 points per win) to Platinum 5 Just tell me the price you're going to take for it. Btw, i am only playing with trusted members PAYING 35€ PAYSAFECARD! WANNA PLAY TODAY!
[Buying] Elo boost gold 5 to platinum 5
07/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey, i want to buy a boost from gold 5 to platinum 5. My acc has all champs and runes, also a really good mmr (around 20-40lp per win) I would pay with Paysafecard. I wont pay much , make me offers. cya
WTB Gold to Platinum Boost on NA
10/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Currently at 1509 ELO on the NA server... Considering boosting to Platinum before season ends.. Whos available and what would your price be? Thanks Also feel free to just PM