Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA - Diamond I/ex-Challenger Account - Friends with Professionals - CHEAP

Discussion on NA - Diamond I/ex-Challenger Account - Friends with Professionals - CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA - Diamond I/ex-Challenger Account - Friends with Professionals - CHEAP

I'm willing to sell this for relatively cheap compared to what it should be sold for. Please PM me with a reasonable offer!

I am the original owner of this account. I'm doing a class assignment right now so I can't put much design into this thread but I'll summarize everything you're purchasing:

- Diamond I w/ 15+ LP account
- Account has a moderately low amount of played games
- 300~ RP and 6.2k IP
- All necessary rune(s) and rune pages are purchased (9 rune pages).

- Champs Owned: Aatrox, Ahri, Akali, Annie, Ashe, Blitz, Brand, Cait, Cho, Corki, Darius, Draven, Elise, Eve, EZ, Fid, Galio, Gragas, Graves, Irelia, Janna, J4, Jax, Jayce, Jinx, Karth, Kass, Katarina, Kayle, Kha, Lee, Leona, Liss, Lucian, Lulu, Lux, Malphite, MF, Nami, Nasus, Nautilus, Nidalee, Nocturne, Nunu, Orianna, Poppy, Quinn, Rengar, Riven, Ryze, Sejuani, Shaco, Sona, Taric, Teemo, Thresh, Trist, Trynd, TF, Twitch, Udyr, Varus, Vayne, Veigar, WW, Zac, Zed, Zyra.

- Skins Owned: Prom Queen Annie, Riot Blitzcrank, Sheriff Caitlyn, Gladiator Draven, TPA EZ, Hillbilly Gragas, Jailbreak Graves, Statue of Karthus, Pool Party Lee, Galactic Nasus, Ravager Nocturne, Phoenix Quinn, Scuba Diver Riven, Championship Thresh, Vandal or Gangster Twitch, SPIRIT GUARD UDYR, Arclight Varus, Heartseeker and Blue Vayne, Purple Zac (MIGHT BE OTHER SKINS BUT I DON'T REMEMBER THEM), Haunted Zyra, Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks.

- The account is very, very close friends with Vulcun (XDG) teammates, so if you're a fan of them, that's a plus .

- The account is associated with a popular Twitch.tv account that moderates for several streams.

- The account is known amongst the amateur and professional scene(s) and is relatively popular. I am close friends with several LCS Pro's and by buying this account you're essentially buying friendship with the best of the best!

I will ONLY accept Moneypak/Skrill/eBay for this (if you can't do Moneypak we can discuss other methods but only if there is ZERO risk involved for myself).

I am selling this because I'd rather afford a place to live than continue on with this game.

SERIOUS OFFERS/QUESTIONS ONLY. THANK YOU!

Screenshot (NOTE: THE NAME HAS BEEN CHANGED, IT IS NO LONGER the 3-LETTER NAME IN THE SCREENSHOT):