Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS High End LOL Account Diamond 1 SQ D4 5vs5 all champs 95 skins

Discussion on WTS High End LOL Account Diamond 1 SQ D4 5vs5 all champs 95 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS High End LOL Account Diamond 1 SQ D4 5vs5 all champs 95 skins

Hello people,

My name is LeesinOrFeed, i'am a Diamond 1 player on solo Q.
My main lane is jungle and my main champ is obvious lee ^^.

I quit playing LOL because i lately don't have time to play LOL, because im in the army and i know that i won't have time to play league in the future.

This is my only account, i played more then 2 years on it.
Past 2 years i bought all the champs and alot skins 95 skins. In the 95 skins are rare skins that are not available in game.
I spend around 900-1000 euros on the account.

Account is at the moment diamond 1 on SQ, and Diamond 4 on 5vs5.

Account Stats

Champions

Champions

Skins

Rune pages

Runescape

1. How secure is this account? 100% Secure
2. What's the minimum I will accept? Dont't know,i am open for offers keep in mind i spent more then 900 euro's.
3. Can you contact me outside epvp? No
4. Rank? Diamond 1 SQ Diamond 4 5 vs 5
5. Level? OVER 9000
6. Do i get the registration mail? Yes ofcourse
7. How does the trade go? YOU go first! Payment goes trough Paypal or Moneybookers.
8. If you dont like this way, please don't contact me.

If you have any questions related to this thread plz send me an private message.

Happy bidding

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS Diamond EUW Account (diamond I, 87champs, 49+ skins, high elo,...)
09/28/2013 - S4 League Trading - 3 Replies
I decided to stop playing LoL for now and concentrate on studying so i googled and found this forum, i hope its the right place to sell it. - gold s1 - Diamond s2 (in 3v3 and SoloQ) - 1700elo s3 without any ranked games played - 87 champs - 17 rune pages - all runes you will ever need for anything - 49+ skins (including legendarys, PFE, limited skins) - 1000+ normal wins (800 loses)
[Selling] TS Diamond EUW Account (diamond I, 87champs, 49+ skins, high elo
09/28/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
I decided to stop playing LoL for now and concentrate on studying so i googled and found this forum, i hope its the right place to sell it. - gold s1 - Diamond s2 (in 3v3 and SoloQ) - 1700elo s3 without any ranked games played - 87 champs - 17 rune pages - all runes you will ever need for anything - 49+ skins (including legendarys, PFE, limited skins) - 1000+ normal wins (800 loses)
[Selling] WTS Diamond EUW Account (diamond I, 87champs, 49+ skins, high elo
09/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
[Selling] EUW/Diamond 5/high mmr/83 champs/20rare skins/9rune pages
09/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I want to sell this account because I want to leave gaming world :). I accept payment on Paypal. http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/8174/949w.jpg I have 83 champions. http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/1228/mfj9.jpg http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9713/hebl.jpg
[Buying] EUW Diamond Account - S2 SoloQ Diamond - All Champs - Some Skins
07/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys, Yeah as the topic says: I am searching a Diamond Account with Diamond Border from Season 2, nearly all or all Champions And some skins. The original Email would be Great, too. I can only pay via Paypal. Of you habe Something to offer, feel Free to pm me or write Down your Skype And i will Add you.