Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 3v3 Team BY TODAY

Discussion on Diamond 3v3 Team BY TODAY within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 3v3 Team BY TODAY

hello, im selling a diamond 3v3 team today, It has to go!!

only one in stock~

add me on skype: nikoclops

Tags
3v3, buy, diamond, team

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CHALLENGER - Diamond I EU BOOSTER, Get your diamond today. |TRUSTED|
02/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 44 Replies
http://i48.tinypic.com/vqsms4.png Hello my name is Lawrencedee™ and I'm a diamond league of legends player and have been playing league of legends for 2 or more years, i play this game with a passion since I've found it. I've privately boosted in the past, also i was boosting for a eloboost company, have been boosting for over a year. I'm going to cut to the chase and tell you I will provide the fastest most secure boosting you will find with prices such as these. I've been from bronze to...
[Trading] Trade Diamond 5 team (75 points only 13G) against Diamond team SPOT
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, due to the news on S3 rewards, i'm looking to trade a Diamond 5 3v3 Team with 75 LP (5W and 7L, but u only need 10 W to get the Reward now) against a Sport in a Diamond 3v3 team. "Keep in mind that for 5v5 and 3v3 tier rewards, you need to have won at least 10 games with the team to qualify." Announcing Season 3 rewards | League of Legends Add me on Skype at Staylah_78, We can use a MiddleMan for the Trade. Thx CU
Own your own ***DIAMOND*** team today!
03/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Make sure you get the rewards for having a diamond at the end of the season! We have two high elo Diamond (3v3) teams available today! Want to sell the ownership. $20 of your money back in exchange for a vouch! Skype: tttchallengers Gmail: [email protected]