Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Arcade Hecarim + Riot Blitzcrank - Codes from Lucca Comics

Discussion on Arcade Hecarim + Riot Blitzcrank - Codes from Lucca Comics within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arcade Hecarim + Riot Blitzcrank - Codes from Lucca Comics

Hi everyone!

I'm selling some codes for Arcade Hecarim + Riot Blitzcrank (both skins for the same code). You can read the rules for these codes from here: and here (you can change the language to English if it's in Italian)

Price is 7.50 euros (same price I would pay to buy enough riot points for one skin ) I accept Paypal only.

WARNING: the codes are for EUW and EUNE and will expire on 8th of November and you will receive the skins on the 10th (Riot's rules, sadly)

I will only go first with trusted traders.
Old 11/07/2013, 20:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
skype?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Riot Blitzcrank & Arcade Hecarim Codes from Lucca Games event
11/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 52 Replies
These codes are given at Lucca Comics & Games 2013 and can be redeemed until 8th November here: Lucca Games 2013 - League Of Legends and they will be added before 11th November. You can find more information about the event and the giveaway here: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/22980 500?locale=1 Selling them for 5 euro each. Every code gives you BOTH the skins so they cannot be separated. Codes available: 11 Payments only via PayPal as personal gift to friends and...
[Selling] ARCADE HECARIM + RIOT BLITZCRANK Lucca Comics & Games 2013
11/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
1 code for both skins Price 5€ Paypal Gift only I have the original ticket number SOLD ALL
WTB EUW Arcade Hecarim and Riot Blitzcrank Pax codes
09/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Im looking for the Pax codes for Riot Blitzcrank and Arcade Hecarim! For all of you that used the keys at NA you can still give it to me for use it in EU soo cmon!!! They only work until tonight!!! Be gentle ;)
[Selling] 4x Gamescom Codes! Blitzcrank+RIOT Blitzcrank&Hecarim+Arcade hecarim skin!
08/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Like the title says, I'm selling my last 4 Gamescom codes! You can either buy the treasures for 50 egold, or you can offer me something on the thread. I accept a few wins in plat 1 aswell, I would actually prefer this.. Treasure: No permission SOLD No permission SOLD No permission SOLD No permission SOLD(Most likely)
[Selling] Riot Skin Codes Gamescom 2013 - Arcade Hecarim + Riot Blitzcrank
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, Ich hab noch 3x die Gamescom 2013 Skins Arcade Hecarim & Riot Blitzcrank Bei Eingabe des Codes erhälst du beide Champions (falls noch nicht im Besitz) und die oben genannten Skins dazu. Riot hat diese Jahr keine eigenen Skincodes heraus gegeben. Man benötigt den Code der unten auf der Gamescom Eintrittskarte ist. Ich habe wie gesagt noch 3 unbenutzte Codes. 10 Euro PSC per Code