Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS ACC- Plat 5, 85Champs, Legendary Skin, Unique Avatars, 3 Rune pages. EU- CHEAP!

Discussion on WTS ACC- Plat 5, 85Champs, Legendary Skin, Unique Avatars, 3 Rune pages. EU- CHEAP! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking WTS ACC- Plat 5, 85Champs, Legendary Skin, Unique Avatars, 3 Rune pages. EU- CHEAP!

Hi, I want to sell my LoL Acc, simply because I need money for holiday
The account is in Platinum 5 and it's on the Europe server.
The account contains some unique avatars like Frostguard, Spiteful Specter, Glowin Lantern and Lunar Reven Urf. It has 3 rune pages (AD, TANK, AP). There's about 85 Champions on the account (most 6.300 IP). About 5 skins like Victorious Janna, Penta-kill Karthus and Panda Annie or even Pirate Ryze.

Runes:
Marks:
Greater Mark of Attack Damage x9 (Tier 3)
Greater Mark of Magic Penetration x9 (Tier 3)
Greater Mark of Armor x9 (Tier 3)

Seals:
Greater Seal of Armor x9 (Tier 3)
Greater Seal of Scaling Health x9 (Tier 3)
Greater Seal of Ability Power x9 (Tier 3)

Glyphs:
Greater Glyph of Magic Resis x9 (Tier 3)

Quintessence:
Greater Quintessence of Armor Penetration x3 (Tier 3)
Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage x3 (Tier 3)
Greater Quintessence of Ability Power x3 (Tier 3)
Greater Quintessence of Movement Speed x1 (

If interested contact me: skype: slayer.pro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS ACC- Plat 5, 85Champs, Legendary Skin, Unique Avatars, 3 Rune pages. EU- CHEAP!
11/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my LoL Acc, simply because I need money for holiday :) The account is in Platinum 5 and it's on the Europe server. The account contains some unique avatars like Frostguard, Spiteful Specter, Glowin Lantern and Lunar Reven Urf. It has 3 rune pages (AD, TANK, AP). There's about 85 Champions on the account (most 6.300 IP). About 5 skins like Victorious Janna, Penta-kill Karthus and Panda Annie or even Pirate ryze :pimp: Runes:...
[Selling] WTS ACC- Plat 5, 85Champs, Legendary Skin, Unique Avatars, 3 Rune pages. EU- CHEAP!
10/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my LoL Acc, simply because I need money for holiday :) The account is in Platinum 5 and it's on the Europe server. The account contains some unique avatars like Frostguard, Spiteful Specter, Glowin Lantern and Lunar Reven Urf. It has 3 rune pages (AD, TANK, AP). There's about 85 Champions on the account (most 6.300 IP). About 5 skins like Victorious Janna, Penta-kill Karthus and Panda Annie or even Pirate ryze :pimp: Runes:...
Plat 5 account,107 Champ's,27 Skin's,16 Rune pages
10/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Platinum 5 Champion's Aatrox Ahri Akali
Plat 5 account,107 Champ's,27 Skin's,16 Rune pages
10/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
CLOSED
EU WEST. 1.6K Elo 70 Champs, 29 SKINS (6 LEGENDARY) GOLD,PLAT ICONS. 10 RUNE PAGES
01/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling s2 league of legend account. This account have: 70 Champs, 29 Skins, 6 of them are legendary. 10 Rune pages. Solo Elo +1.6k. Gold icon on ranked SoloQue. Platina icon on ranked 3x3. Here is a bit screenshots about my account: http://i.imgur.com/Ssyt8rf.jpg?1