Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Gold 3 account [EUW] Rare skins!

Discussion on Selling Gold 3 account [EUW] Rare skins! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Gold 3 account [EUW] Rare skins!

Hello ,
Im selling my gold 3 account , it is my personal account ( Not Cracked )
Server EUW

58 champions
Skins :

Unchained Alistar , Goth Annie (VERY RARE) , Tundra Fizz, Harbinger Kassadin, Judgment Kayle,Arctic Ops Kennen, Mistletoe LeBlanc (RARE) , Riot Girl Tristana , Demonblade Tryndamere (Legendary Skin) , Medieval Twitch (EXTRA RARE !!!!!!!) , Aristocrat Vayne, Grey Warwick (VERY RARE)

IP : 14800
Rp : 5669

Price : 20 euro.
Accepting Bitcoins / Paysafecard.

Contact me @ Pm
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2013, 19:30   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I Bought 1 account from him the trade went fast and smooth! u can trust him!
Old 11/03/2013, 19:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by maiickel View Post
I Bought 1 account from him the trade went fast and smooth! u can trust him!
Thank you for the vouch.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling EUW Account with Ultra RARE SKINS! Human Ryze - Legacy skins - Refer Skins
07/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
dd
[Selling] Selling Diamond 4 Account w/Gold Border l Has 100's of skins lots of limited and rare
04/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello there epvp community, I'm selling my main league of legends account. It was gold season 2, and Diamond 4 now in season 3. You play with pro's (has high mmr) The account was made back during Season 1 so you get the season 1 rewards too. Here are the list of skins it has: (gonna take awhile... GG haha) - dynasty ahri - foxfire ahri - midnight ahri - crimson akali (legacy)
[Selling] [NA] Selling Silver II account w/ all champs, 10 skins w/ rare twitch WW annie skins
01/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I am selling a level 30 Silver II account in NA. It has all of the champions, all popular runes, about 10-15 skins with Goth Annie, Medieval Twitch, and Grey Warwick. Would anyone like to start off by offering what they think is a fair price for the account?
[Selling] Selling Gold 4 EUW lol account RARE SKINS
08/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys, I feel I'm getting to old for this so therefor I'm seleing my lol account,, it's currently in gold 4 with high mmr 20+ per win. Acc contains 90+ champs I have lots of nice and unobtainable skins,championship riven,zombie brand,mistletoe leblanc,slaybelle kata,pax sivir,riot graves,pulsefire ez,underworld tf,spirit guard udyr, ... much more account is on ebay aswell.
Selling gold EUW account - a lot of rare skins - have a look
06/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title states. I've probably spent well over 3k bucks on this god damn game. I've enjoyed this game to its fullest, but now I'm going to the army and I have to take a new path in life. PM or post offers. If you want any special pictures, just tell me. It doesent have any border. I'm sorry, but it will have gold border after S3. Rare skins: Pax Twisted Fate Pax Jax Pax Sivir Championship Riven Bewitching Nidalee Every legacy skin, except the TaiPei ones