Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for someone to level up my smurf

Discussion on Looking for someone to level up my smurf within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for someone to level up my smurf

Hello, I'm looking for someone who would be interested in leveling up my smurf level 14 to level 30. I'm thinking about 5 euros to 8 euros for this? If your interested, please add me on Skype: naruto01911
Old 11/03/2013, 01:58   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 680
added

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for someone to level up a euw smurf with!
08/30/2013 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Hey guys so I am silver 1, and looking to level up a smurf to lvl 30 in euw. I am currently lvl 5, and we would play just normal 5v5 and mostly win. Add me: I Touch People
[Buying] Anyone that can level a smurf?
04/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi there. Anyone who could level me a smurf on EUW? level 1-30 I will be paying with PayPal or in some division boosting. Let me know! NOTE : Only people who level's with a bot!
[S] Somebody who want's to level my smurf up to 30
02/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi Guys, I need someone who wants to level up my Smurf to Level 30. It should be really fast not like 1 Level per week. I don't know if somebody is able to do that but well ... if somebody is interested PN me and I can make u an offer. ---------------- Hi Leute,
Looking for EUW level 30 smurf account
01/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello out there, my name is Manpower! Im looking for a account for smurfing on EUW. So what im looking for is a account at level 30, nothing more. Im able to pay with PSC and i will go first if you are a trusted guy. Skype: simonnooben
Selling 30 level smurf acc EUW
11/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys, Im selling nice smurf acc level 30. It's having 1.2 k elo. 400 normal wins. 42 champions ( mid mostly). Im kinda lazy to write the champions name but if someone is interested he can add me in skype wish7boy. There are 4 skins on the acc. Commande Garvan 4. Gragas esq. Uncharted Ali. Riot Girl Tristana