Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting With Diamond 1 EUNE/EUW

Discussion on Boosting With Diamond 1 EUNE/EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting With Diamond 1 EUNE/EUW

Terms of Service
1. I am not responsible to whatever Riot does to your account during or after the boost.
2. I will not use any of your IP/RP without your permission, but access to buy champions that will allow me to carry better would be appreciated.
3. During the boost, you can play games with your friends, but you may not play ranked Solo/Duo games or your boost will be cancelled without a refund.
4. If you buy elo boost from me, you agree that your account might be banned as a result of it. There's always a risk of getting banned.
5. I will change your masteries/rune pages if I need to change them to do better.
6. If you purchase boost from me, you agree that you will not chargeback your money for any reason if the boost has already started or has been completed. I can refund your money before the boost has started if you feel it was a bad decision.

About me
I am an experienced League of Legends player, I started during Season 1, I have played normal games and ranked games since then and I am now in Diamond 1 divison on EUW. I will only boost from Bronze V to Diamond V. If you want a fast boost, I am the right guy for that! I play a lot on each day. You can contact me on Skype at "yx3b1t"

Why choose me?
1. Fast and high winrate elo boost
2. Expirienced elo booster from before (boosted from silver to platinium in 5 days)
3. Diamond 1 player in soloq
4. Has good feedback from vouches.
5. 1k + ranked soloq games.

Division proof

Boost options:
Bronze V-IV = 7€
Bronze IV-III = 8€
Bronze III-II = 8€
Bronze II-I = 9€
Bronze I-Silver V + Promo = 12€
Bronze V-Silver V (0 LP) = 35€ (Cheaper) Save 9€

Silver V-IV = 10€
Silver IV-III = 11€
Silver III-II = 12€
Silver II-I = 13€
Silver I 0-100 LP + BO5 = 15€
Silver V-Gold V (0 LP) = 48€ (Cheaper) Save 13€

Gold V-IV = 20€
Gold IV-III = 21€
Gold III-II = 22€
Gold II-I = 23€
Gold I 0-100LP + BO5 = 30€
Gold V-Platinum V = 100€ (Cheaper) Save 16€

Platinum V-IV = 40€
Platinum IV-III = 45€
Platinum III-II = 50€
Platinum II-I = 55€
Platinum I 0-100 LP + BO5 = 70€
Platinum V-Diamond V = 220€ (Cheaper) Save 40€

Per win pricing
Placement Winning - 7 € per win
Bronze - 4€ per win
Silver - 4€ per win
Gold - 6€ per win
Platinium - 10€ per win

These prices are only if you get 12 LP OR MORE from a single game. If you get less, we will discuss about this on Skype and add an extra charge.

Service Explanation

How does Elo Boosting Work?
After selecting your elo boosting plan I will play on your account and get you to your desired division. For example, if you are a Bronze V player and want to go to Silver V, I will do that for you in a reasonable amount of time for an affordable price. I will not count losses against your purchase, and will continue playing until I have reached your desired goal. The amount of time it takes to complete an order varies on how many tiers (V, IV, III, II and I) and divisions (Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinium) you order. All work is completed when you are not playing on your account, and we can set up a schedule and a reliable contact method so that you always have access to play on your account if you wish ( not soloqueue game)

When is an order complete?
After I have reached your desired tier and/or division I will contact you to let you know that the order is complete.

How do I know my account is safe?
League of Legends has a very secure method for account recovery, making stolen accounts impossible to hold on to as long as the original owner has access to a former account e-mail, and the personal information (first and last name, address, credit card information if you made any Riot point purchases in the past) they used when signing up for the account. In addition to account security, I will not speak to anyone on your friends list and will not talk to anyone in game if you wish other than to communicate objectives. I can guarantee no reports.

I will only take paypal as a payment method, nothing else.

OPEN FOR CUSTOMERS AND VOUCHES
Skype Yx3b1t

doing vouch games add me on skype

open for vouch games msg me on skype Yx3b1t!

open

Tags
cheap, eloboost euw eune, high elo, league of legends, vouch games