Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MAKE 100$ WORTH OF RP POINS A DAY [8$]

Discussion on MAKE 100$ WORTH OF RP POINS A DAY [8$] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/31/2013, 00:03   #16

elite*gold: 0
Tnx man
Old 10/31/2013, 00:35   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos™ View Post
Vouch Copy Review
Cost Efficiency: For the price it is brilliant. You really do have the potential to make a gross amount of money. I would say you are lucky for him to be selling at this price
How well it is written: No grammatical mistakes were found and the English used is perfect
How much effort you have to put in: If you are lazy, do not buy however the OP does make it incredibly easy to do.
Overall Rating: 8/10 however, I can confirm that the person claiming the ebook was his is actually right. This does in no way belong to this current epvp seller. Whether he was given the rights to re-sell is none of my business.
Wasn't given rights at all
Old 10/31/2013, 22:28   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It is not even allowed to sell guides or information on epvp
Old 10/31/2013, 22:37   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,541
Msg me for a vouch!
Old 11/01/2013, 02:32   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 259/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,611

Quote:
You are not allowed to sell guides or tutorials of any kind. Elitepvpers stands for free sharing of information which is why we will no longer tolerate information being offered for a fee in Black Market. All respective topics will be closed.
Regards Shawak

#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
rp points cheap earn