Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 2 EUW Account 80+ Champs, 9 Rune Pages HIGH MMR.

Discussion on Diamond 2 EUW Account 80+ Champs, 9 Rune Pages HIGH MMR. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 2 EUW Account 80+ Champs, 9 Rune Pages HIGH MMR.

Selling My Diamond 2 Account On West
It have Around 80 Champions
And It have 9 Rune Pages for every role
It have High MMR 25+ per win and Diamond 1s / Challenger in SOLOQ
I will be accepting Paypal ONLY.
I can screenshare the account OR Screenshot
You will be going first or 50/50 OR a Middleman.
Original Mail + Recoveries will come with.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond I EUW, 76 Champs, 13 Rune Pages, High MMR *PAYPAL*
06/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my Diamond I account, because I can't play League of Legends anymore, if you're interested, leave me message here, or you can add me at Skype and leave message there. It has free transfers to Oceania, Latin America North, Latin America South. And it got 2 refunds left. With registration e-mail! Skype: BeatenByFox. Payment and price: Only via paypal. Offer me the price. Skins: Crimson akali
[Selling] Diamond 5 account, 20 rune pages, all champs.
10/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Send me a PM with your skype if your interested. I would prefer to use moneybookers, or PSC for the sale. account has 1.9k RP on it already, 20 rune pages, most runes, all champs, 70 skins. bump.
[Selling] League of Legends Diamond account on EU-West all champs rune pages and rune sets
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Pictures on bottom This is obviously a very valuable account, so I'll only consider high offers, I'm looking for around 750. Post here with your skype to negotiate and for more info. I am quitting League of Legends and therefore I think someone could use this. The account was never banned. At the moment, it's sitting on Diamond IV with 28 points. Season 2 rewards for triple Platinum. Season 1 Gold. It has 105 Skins (in the picture) including Pulsefire Ezreal theme and Triumphant Ryze...
[Selling] League of Legends Diamond account on EU-West all champs rune pages and rune sets
05/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Pictures on bottom 1000€ PM to negotiate and for more info (I'll let you log in to it to check the account etc) I am quitting League of Legends and therefore I think someone could use this. The account was never banned. At the moment, it's sitting on Diamond IV with 28 points. Season 2 rewards for triple Platinum. Season 1 Gold. It has 105 Skins (in the picture) including Pulsefire Ezreal theme and Triumphant Ryze (for cup winners only) It has all champions, all rune pages. Some rune...
EU WEST DIAMOND ACCOUNT ALL CHAMPS. 19 RUNE PAGES.
11/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Server Region : EU - West Influence Points : 17920 Riot Points : 129 Normal W / L : 1200+ / 850+ Rune Page : 19 Runes : All Important Runes Ranked Top Elo : 2200+ Ranked Current Elo : 2200+ Champions : ALL - 3 Missing Skins : headless hecarim , underworld twisted fate , haunted maokai , headmistress fiora , sultan tryn , full metal rammus , arcade sona , wildfire zyra , pulsefire ezreal , foxfire ahri , blackthorm morgana , fisherman fizz , battlecast urgot ,bladecraft orianna ,...