Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat 1 Account STACKED and RARE IGN for NA

Discussion on Plat 1 Account STACKED and RARE IGN for NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat 1 Account STACKED and RARE IGN for NA

50+ champs
27 skins
3 legacys

40+ LP

AND

Rare ign for NA, If interested post here or PM

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] STACKED Plat 1 account NA
10/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
50+ champs 27 skins 3 legendaries 50+ LP Selling cheap and legit. Will use middleman etc etc. post skype here or pm me
[Selling] SUPER STACKED RARE EUW ACCOUNT!! KITTY KATARINA RED CARD KATARINA
04/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
CLOSE PLEASE SOLD!!!
[Selling] NA account Plat 4(series) + STACKED content!
03/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
S2: 20xx S1: 22xx IP : 5.5k IP + 181 IP BOOSTS!! **All champs are unlocked and the skins are listed below. (There are more skins on the account, that isn't listed below) and 16 rune pages with ALL THE RUNES YOU WILL EVER NEED! (PM for screenshots) Stinger Akali
Selling STACKED PLAT NA account
01/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
No time to play anymore :( so selling account to the highest offer. I have many rare and legendary skins i'll list some of them. Triumphant Ryze Riot Singed Silver Kayle Arctic Warfare Caitlyn Nunu bot
Selling Stacked LoL Account(NA)[1900 S1, 2005 Elo Currently] [Plat Forum Badge]
03/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
C/O; 200 Euros The customer didn't want to buy middle man service for 5$ nor wanted to look for service, so the c/o sits at 200 euros. Name - Not going to say as i will get banned please view screenshots for proof. http://oi39.tinypic.com/2i6e9dw.jpg - I typed my EPvP name in the search bracket for proof, will give any more screenshots upon request. http://oi41.tinypic.com/2jb5ezl.jpg Normal Games;1313 Wins, 1000 Loses 27529 Takedowns 266902 Minion Kills