Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offer Free Bronze elo

Discussion on Offer Free Bronze elo within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Offer Free Bronze elo

My friend and me are bored and we would like to play some Bronze elo. So if you want some elo for free, add PeetotheGee in skype. We only play EUW or EUNE and we dont boost you the amount of elo you ask us for, we play when we got time and when we want to and when you dont use the account. We will always ask you before logging in. If you agree to this add me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Special Offer Bronze League !!!!
10/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Offering Elo Boost im in need of 8 euro so i will boost one division for you in Bronze 8 euro Paypal!
[Selling] 1 Day Offer || Bronze (any) > Gold V: $50
09/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys! I'm in need of some quick cash today so i am offering 1 person a Bronze (any division) > Gold V for only $50. I have been as high as Platinum 1 on NA and am still Platinum on OCE. The EU ping is very similar to that of NA for me so i will happily offer my services across most regions! This is for today only, and 1 customer only! Skype: Lhuggins1989
[Buying] Free Bronze V boosting and wtb bronze V account
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to mess around in bronze. So I want to buy a bronze V account or boost some people a couple games
search for a bronze account for some games offer free push
06/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
gimme ya bronze account on euw for some games i give u elo .
[Trading] LF Bronze V Acc , i offer elo boosting
04/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey guys. need again a bronze V acc for a little project, will push your account atleast to silver. if ur interested msg me