Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SEARCHING| Gold Team Slot | OFFERING| PSC/ELITEGOLD/INGAME SKINS

Discussion on SEARCHING| Gold Team Slot | OFFERING| PSC/ELITEGOLD/INGAME SKINS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 148/0/0
SEARCHING| Gold Team Slot | OFFERING| PSC/ELITEGOLD/INGAME SKINS

Topic says all.
Best offer wins.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] EUW Team slot (+5wins and 30% games) and skins
09/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello people, i am looking for an at least gold team slot on EUW, 3v3 or 5v5 doesnt matter, i dont care about the team itself tho ^^ i want the 5 wins and the 30% games and of course not being kicked out when it's done lol (and still be at 30% at the end of the season, well you get the deal). I am also looking for EUW rare skins feel free to pm me if you think you have a special deal i might enjoy :) And more about me, i am fairly new and i dont have much rep on this site so i ll always...
[Selling] Offering a Fifa 13 Ultimate Team AutoBuyer [Searching] coins , e*gold,paysafecard
07/17/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Guys i sell my Fifa 13 Ultimate Team AutoBuyer here with this Fast Market Searching Search the market with directed requests that are quick and efficient in finding bargains. Head straight to the 59th minute for the best deals and buy cards immediately ahead of other players and bots! User-Friendly UI The autobuyer has been designed to be as easy to use as possible with quick keyboard player searching and real-time logs of the bot's activities so that you can see what's going on...
[Offering] 5000 e*gold + [Searching] Very strong darkorbit acc
12/20/2012 - DarkOrbit Trading - 4 Replies
sorry i mean strong XD my english isnt the best Hey, read the topic. im really interested in germany 7 accs but u can offer me what u want
[Searching] Darkorbit Account [Offering] 3000 e*gold +
12/17/2012 - DarkOrbit Trading - 3 Replies
Topic. Bite Angebote machen, Server ist egal!
[Searching] Platin Ranked Team Slot (1650+ Elo)
09/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Guys, i'm looking for a slot in a ranked team that has 1650 or higher rating, so i get the platinum frame for team games in season 3. Price negotioable, paypal or psc. Greetings. EDIT: EU West