Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell Silver 5 Account 9,5k Rp 14k Ip

Discussion on Sell Silver 5 Account 9,5k Rp 14k Ip within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell Silver 5 Account 9,5k Rp 14k Ip

Hey,

I sell a Silver 5 Account.

He got 9,5k Rp and 14k Ip.

The account have 67 Champs and a few Skins.

He is Currently in Silver 5 and have 210 Normal game wins.

For Screens or something add me Skype : hero65_

Ill only accept paysafe and only with mm!

Of course you will also get the email with this purchase.

Sold.
Closed Thread

Tags
account sale, league of legends, verkauf

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell my ADC account. silver III
10/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey ! I want to sell my account. Elo : SILVER III - This account has really good mmr. ( win:25-30 lp ; lose 10-14 lp) + Fnatic Icon Champions : 18 screenshot: Képfeltöltés.hu - korlátlan ingyen tárhely képeidnek, regisztráció nélkül
SELL ACCOUNT; SILVER 3; OP RUNES
10/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo Leute, ich würd gern mein League of Legends Account verkaufen weil ich einfach keine Zeit mehr zum zocken finde.. :confused: Screenshots von dem Account sind im Anhang zu finden ;-) Was ich haben möchte: 25-35€ PayPal, wobei ich genau 25€ brauche und der Käufer die PP-Kosten übernehmen müsste. Dann mal los!
SELL ACCOUNT; SILVER 3; OP RUNES
10/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo Leute, ich würd gern mein League of Legends Account verkaufen weil ich einfach keine Zeit mehr zum zocken finde..:confused: Nunja.. hier einmal paar Screenshots
[NA] Sell level 30 Account Silver III
08/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
i selling one NA Account with this stuff on the pictures. The Price is only: 15$ Paypant: PayPal RP: 16 IP: 1261 http://s1.directupload.net/images/130819/hjqrj55l .png http://s1.directupload.net/images/130819/7siqhd3m .png http://s14.directupload.net/images/130819/9ry3253 s.png
[Selling] Sell EUW Silver 4 Account
05/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, im gonna Sell my EUW Silver 4 Acoount... he has many champs over 70 i think and 3 full rune pages for ADC, AP, and tank/support (: There are also many skins over 20 (: some legendary too like vladimir IP and RP? there are some but maybe 100? :D So if ur interested gimme an over here and leave ur skype name (: