Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bronze to silver boost (season 3 rewards)

Discussion on Bronze to silver boost (season 3 rewards) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bronze to silver boost (season 3 rewards)

Hello, I'm currently offering cheap bronze - silver elo boost.
My main account is gold, and getting from bronze to silver isn't that much of a problem, done it alot of times with both unranked accounts and bronze 4-5 accounts.

It's going to be cheap, that way you can get boosted from bronze to silver cheaply, then pay someone else to boost you to gold.

I'm going to do 1 customer at a time to make it as quick as possible.

I don't mind doing vouch games on bronze accounts.

PM me with your skype and I'll add you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League boosting service from Bronze V to Gold V for Season 3 rewards
10/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 50 Replies
Welcome to our boosting service! 50% off of all the prices at the moment! We are a small group of diamond elo players that are ready to take your account to the next level! We currently offer a boost from Bronze V to Gold V on EUW and EUNE platforms.
[Selling] Season 3 rewards are announced. Get your rewards now! (3v3 teams, soloq boost)
11/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Season 3 rewards are announced. If you don't want to miss them, get yourself a nice Gold 3v3 team for only 5 Euros each. You need to play more than 30% of games in the team. That won't be a problem since I give you the captain of the team and there aren't a lot of games played on the teams. I also do soloq boosting. It is cheapest around and I can do that extremely fast. Check out the topic for some feedback and prices...
[EUW]WTS ELO boost from bronze - gold for the season 3 rewards!
09/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 42 Replies
Hello everyone, after completing alot of vouches i decided to start my service Prices for SOLO QUE Bronze V - Bronze IV = €5 Bronze IV - Bronze III = €5 Bronze III - Bronze II = €5 Bronze II - Bronze I = €5 Bronze I - Silver V = €7