Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NA GOLD ACCOUNT | HIGH MMR | FULL RUNES

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA GOLD ACCOUNT | HIGH MMR | FULL RUNES

Selling my GOLD LoL account, has full runes, 4 runes pages, and a good number of champions. Willing to sell fast for reasonable price. Skype: immabeast2010, or PM for offers/details

Tags
league acc sale, lol 30 acc, lol gold account, lol na acc.

« Gold 5 NA Account (runes/skins/champs/sparkles) | WTB OCE DUO BOOSTER »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Gold 3 account, full champs, full runes
09/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello ive got a pretty good account BUYOUT : 75 EUROS Offers starting at 45 Euros Possible trade for an account with less champs but with skins or higher elo With rp's to buy a zone change with over 12k ip's
[WTS] EUW 62 champs 7 skins GOLD account FULL RUNES
09/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Contents of the account are in the photos above and text here: Account is Level 30 - EU West server but has a free transfer to EUNE and more servers.(pic above) 138 RP 3000+ IP The account has a really cool and unique nickname,i can personally guarantee on that . The account has 62 champions on it and 7 skins. There are 6 Rune Pages and 6 full sets of runes. You can check them in the picture.
[Selling] **Pax TF**, UFO Corki, Gold II Stupid High MMR, Full Runes!
08/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, this is my second post on this site, so I am really unsure about how the process goes here! But I do sell accounts frequently, and I am wanting to sell this one right here. It includes the following: **Pax TF**- By far the rarest skin in the game, not many are in circulation, and I can almost GUARANTEE someone will compliment you every game! UFO CORKI- This skin was given to anyone that had an account before January 19th, 2010. One of the best ways to say "I played before you."...
High End - North American - 90 Champions - 1.8k Elo - Full Runes
06/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey Guys, today i will show you my NA Account with many champions and 10 full rune pages (AD, AP, Tank, Jungle, Support etc.) But i dont play LoL anymore so i will sell it. What im searching for? I need a EU-West Account for a friend just ask me what you have. Or add me in Skype: EldrainTypres Screens who explain everything: Overview: http://www.abload.de/img/statsdvjxq.png Champions: http://www.abload.de/img/champions4mj1e.png
EUW : GOLD S2 account with 85 champs, 5k RP, 3k IP full runes
10/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi fellow summoners, I am selling one of my account as I don't play as often as I used to. I think this is a great account to play with and I wish I could begin with one like that 3 years ago. The account was created the month of the release and owns every gifts from Riot (UFO Corki, Urf Warwick etc). It haves 85 champs, more than 20 skins (and some exclusives from S1). I enjoy to play every role so I bought some top/mid/jungle/bot skins. ...