Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*CHEAP* *REWARDS* TEAMS [GOLD/PLATIN/DIAMOND/CHALLENGER]

Discussion on *CHEAP* *REWARDS* TEAMS [GOLD/PLATIN/DIAMOND/CHALLENGER] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
*CHEAP* *REWARDS* TEAMS [GOLD/PLATIN/DIAMOND/CHALLENGER]

Information:

NOTE: ALL TEAMS ARE 3VS3 BASED; WE DON'T PLAY 5V5! ; EU-WEST ONLY AT THE MOMENT!

We'll create a fresh Team with your Account, then we'll invite two of our boosters and start playing on your Account till we reached the League.

We'll do at least 10 Games on your Account, so you'll get the rewards on end of the season.

Challenger: Needs at least 40 Games.
Diamond/Platin: Needs at least 20 Games.
Gold: Needs 5 Games, but we'll play 5 more, so you'll get the rewards.

Payment
At the moment we take PayPal and PaySafeCard.
Edited: Only PaySafeCard at the moment, due to a freezed PayPal Account.

LeaguePrice
Challenger150€
Diamond 50€
Platin 25€
Gold 15€

Old 10/22/2013, 14:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What server(s)?
Old 10/22/2013, 14:52   #3

We offer EUW only at the moment.
Old 10/23/2013, 15:16   #4

UP!

Push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gold/Platinum/Diamond Teams and CHALLENGER SLOTS
09/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The Breakdown My Teammates and I ( all are Challenger 3v3 players, I am currently on a Challenger 5v5 team and I Own a Challenger 3v3 team) will play 5 games on a new team that will, if requested, be the name and tag of your choosing as well. After these 5 games due to our high MMR’s we will be placed between ( Gold I- Diamond V, although most commonly somewhere around Mid Plat) Rewards For Season 4: Along with the purchase of your team/slot, you will be receiving rewards distributed by...
[Selling] CHEAP Challenger and diamond 3v3 teams
08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello everyone, i'm selling challenger and diamond 3v3 teams. Challenger - $400 Diamond - $150 Please send me a message or post here with your Skype, I will not go first. I am accepting Paypal only and i'm only selling to reputable members.
[Selling] Diamond 1 Account with 3 Challenger Teams and 2 Diamond Teams
08/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
BASIC INFO:
[Selling] 3vs3 Platin, Diamond or Challenger Teams - we play for u and give u the team
06/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys if u are interested , send me pn. We talk about the price :D Greetings :D
[Selling] SELLING Gold-Challenger Slots and Platin/Diamond Teams 3v3
03/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Me and my mates are offering some slots in our Challenger/Diamond/Platinum/Gold TT ranked teams as well as entire Diamond/Platin Teams (EU West). Pm me here Or Visit our website: LoLTeams.ohost.de Yes I already sold some teams and I can prove it. :) Link 1, Link 2 (Contact me if you need more.) Currently available: Slots: 2xChallenger Slot price - ~150€ 4xDiamond Slot price - 39.99€