Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free boosting in bronze/silver

Discussion on Free boosting in bronze/silver within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free boosting in bronze/silver

Hello guys,

I got 1 week vacation, and i got alot of spare time in that week.

Since i've sold my account a few weeks ago, i got no account to play on.

Im only boosting in Bronze/silver/placement matches, since i want some easy games to play, i might also do gold/platinum but would require an small payment.

Anyway, if you are intressed you can just add my skype wich is: buttmouth77

Oh yeah, only boosting on EUW/EUNE/NA/Oceania

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Free Elohell Boosting (Bronze to Silver) [Fast] [Trusted] [Legit]
02/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hi there. Since I have a fuckload of freetime I'm currently looking for one or two accounts placed in Bronze for some free boosting. Skype: cn.epvp ePvP: private Message You may ask why? Pure boredom. Its raining 24/7 here in Germany and I need something to spend my time on. I did some paid elojobs in the past, check my old thread if you are interested. If you have any questions feel free to add me on skype or simply send me a private message. You can also reply to this topic and...
[Selling] NForce Féiry Special Bronze Boosting (20 Euro Bronze 5-Silver 5) (Repost)
10/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there, my name is Fèiry i currectly reside on the EU East server in the high platinium region. I am looking to boost bronze players stuck in elohell, as it might be frustrating to be stuck i would like to help. Prices Bronze 5-Bronze 4: 5 Euro Bronze 4-Bronze 3: 5 Euro Bronze 3-Bronze 2: 5 Euro Bronze 2-Bronze 1: 5 Euro Bronze 1-Silver 5: 5 Euro Combined package (Bronze 5-Silver 5): 20 Euro.
[Selling] NForce Féiry Special Bronze Boosting (20 Euro Bronze 5-Silver 5)
10/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there, my name is Fèiry i currectly reside on the EU East server in the high platinium region. I am looking to boost bronze players stuck in elohell, as it might be frustrating to be stuck i would like to help. Prices Bronze 5-Bronze 4: 5 Euro Bronze 4-Bronze 3: 5 Euro Bronze 3-Bronze 2: 5 Euro Bronze 2-Bronze 1: 5 Euro Bronze 1-Silver 5: 5 Euro Combined package (Bronze 5-Silver 5): 20 Euro.
FREE BOOSTING BRONZE SILVER
09/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
u got a bronze or low silver with lee sin, PM and ill get it up to gold for free pm with question, im just trying to kill time
1600 Elo Boosting From Bronze to Silver [ FOR FREE ]
02/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, this is my first Elo Push threat i pushed some accounts from my friends. at s2 my highest elo was 1665 and im at the moment at gold division 2. I will push from Bronze - Silver .