Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap Riot Points - Trusted & Fast!

Discussion on Cheap Riot Points - Trusted & Fast! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Cheap Riot Points - Trusted & Fast!

Hello,

Today I'm offering my Cheap Riot Points & Skin/Champions Shop/Service, I'll be selling RP for a really low price. It wont be even believable but I'm trying to offer the best prices.

I'll let you know now my prices and requirements.

Prices - Riot Points:
1380 RP = $6
4140 RP = $18
6900 RP = $30
13800 RP = $60
27600 RP = $90

Payment methods:

Requirements:

If you're going to buy/purchase riot points then you'll have to give me your ID/Password for about 10 minutes exactly, I may do it over Teamviewer only if you was extremely trusted! also It is going to work only for NA!

This only works on NA

If you have any question please do not hesitate contacting me.

- Please PM me If you want any of my services with your skype.

Thank you!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2013, 12:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Is this method legit?! Can you give some vouche copy too mod's ?!
Old 10/18/2013, 12:39   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would loce to buy this from you can you pm me?
Old 10/18/2013, 12:40   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would you be willing to let people use teamviewer to login to accounts?
Old 10/18/2013, 12:40   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ²²Rock²² View Post
EDIT: Giving 2 skins which costs 975 for the first 2 posters! "2 skins each" - You must be in playing in EUW! First come First serve.
I would vouche

Greetz
Old 10/18/2013, 12:42   #6

I have pm'ed Mirmulnir and Allergy. I'm sorry guys they came first.
Old 10/18/2013, 12:42   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

If you're going to buy/purchase a skin/champion then you'll have to add me on game in order to get the skin/champion.
If you're going to buy/purchase riot points then you'll have to give me your ID/Password for about 10 minutes exactly.

EDIT: Giving 2 skins which costs 975 for the first 2 posters! "2 skins each" - You must be in playing in EUW! First come First serve.

Rofl....giving ID/Pass for 10 minutes about...and then bamp your account will be gone. Nice try i have to say!
Old 10/18/2013, 12:43   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpzblack58 View Post
Rofl....giving ID/Pass for 10 minutes about...and then bamp your account will be gone. Nice try i have to say!
Did you even read the whole thread? I mean requirements?
I'm giving away 2 skins for the first 2 posters and i have already pm'ed them so they'll only add me as friend on the game and i'll send them the skins which they want and done.
I wont take their id/password unless they want to purchase RP not skins/champions.
Old 10/18/2013, 12:44   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Still didn't answer my question.

Teamview to log in or no?
Old 10/18/2013, 12:46   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
I wont take their id/password unless they want to purchase RP not skins/champions.
^ lol at this

Quote:
I'm giving away 2 skins for the first 2 posters and i have already pm'ed them so they'll only add me as friend on the game and i'll send them the skins which they want and done
You do know you have to be friends longer than 14 days to send/receive gifts as Skins and Champs?

Greetz
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/18/2013, 12:47   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by league91 View Post
Would you be willing to let people use teamviewer to login to accounts?
It would actually show the method which i'm using to get the RP that's why i'm not going to do it over tv, If you want to purchase skins/champions then we can do it normally ingame and there will be no need for the id/password.
I don't care about League of Legends anymore since I have already left it about 3 months ago.
Old 10/18/2013, 12:48   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I was talking for RP purchased....why you just cant gift RP? Anyway , if anyone trusted member tried this and i mean with 25+ TBM , let us know if he seems legit or nope
Old 10/18/2013, 12:53   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by asder2006 View Post
^ lol at this

You do know you have to be friends longer than 14 days to send/receive gifts as Skins and Champs?

Greetz
I have just figured this out, my fault

I should be able to sell riot points only that way, Only for NA.
Skins/Champions Service is stopped/closed, I apologize. Only RP is working and only for NA! If you was able to get to NA I mean switch, I may be able to get you the double of the RP you wasted on switching but i'm not suggesting this anyway.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2013, 12:58   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
It would actually show the method which i'm using to get the RP that's why i'm not going to do it over tv, If you want to purchase skins/champions then we can do it normally ingame and there will be no need for the id/password.
I don't care about League of Legends anymore since I have already left it about 3 months ago.
Nope, it won't share the method. Open up teamviewer, let them log in, and then close teamviewer so they don't see. All you need is for them to login to the account on your pc and then that is all. They won't see a single thing. It's the same as having their PW and logging into the account.

If you're willing to do that, I'd be willing to vouch. I log in to a smurf of mine, make sure you get into my account, and then I'll close team viewer. Then you let me know when it's done. Ofc, I'll pay the money after I confirm the RP. A paid vouch. The choice is yours.
Old 10/18/2013, 13:06   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by league91 View Post
Nope, it won't share the method. Open up teamviewer, let them log in, and then close teamviewer so they don't see. All you need is for them to login to the account on your pc and then that is all. They won't see a single thing. It's the same as having their PW and logging into the account.

If you're willing to do that, I'd be willing to vouch. I log in to a smurf of mine, make sure you get into my account, and then I'll close team viewer. Then you let me know when it's done. Ofc, I'll pay the money after I confirm the RP. A paid vouch. The choice is yours.
My method is only works for NA, If you're playing on EUW then it wont work.
Closed Thread