Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 3 EUWest + Rare skins

Discussion on Diamond 3 EUWest + Rare skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 3 EUWest + Rare skins

Diamond 3 EU West
85 champs 17 skins 6 rune pages(for any role) Platina from S2
Price around 200$ (can reduce a bit)
First and the only owner of this acc from S1 + my email
Add me on skype ( backstab10 )
1) Firefighter Tristrana
2) Nottingham Ezreal
3) Bucanner Tristana
4) Headhunter Yi
5) Chosen Yi
6) Jailbreak Graves
7) Darkflame Shyvana
8) Tundra Hunter WW
9) Sunguine Garen
10) Unchained Alistar
11) Jurassik Kog Maw
12) Victorious Janna
13) Judgment Kayle
14) Waterloo MF
15) Warlord Shen
16) Traditional Trundle
17) Commando Xin Zha

bump

BUMP

bump
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond V account (All champs / 115+ skins + 9 Rune pages + Rare icons/skins)
07/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I have decided to sell off my main due to having no need for it anymore and needing abit of cash at the moment, its a rare account and i am looking for serious offers. Champions http://i44.tinypic.com/300xx85.jpg League Runes http://i41.tinypic.com/2qjdt6w.png
[Trading] Trading diamond elo s2 acc with 6 unique skins for an 0-0 ranked acc with rare skins
04/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Trading diamond elo s2 acc with 6 unique skins for an 0-0 ranked acc with rare skins add me on skype twrmatus
[Selling] EUW Beast Diamond Account + All Champions + 100 Skins + 20 Rune Pages + 5 Rare Skins
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Are you ready? I'm selling atm one Diamond account with all champions, all runes, 20 rune pages, 100 skins, Pax Sivir, Riot Graves, Pax Jax, Riot Singed and Riot k9 Nasus. It includes the original e-mail and all info needed to recover this account. Don't wast my time if you don't have money to buy this account, please. You can shoot any offer. Payment: Paypal as a gift or Paysafecard.
[WTT] euwest acc lots of rare skins
12/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey im looking to trade my lvl 20 euwest accout for any lvl 30 account the champs and skins i have are- alistar (unchained)(matador) amumu (almost prom)(pharaoh) annie (little red riding) elise evelynn (masquerade) fiddlesticks gangplank
[Selling] Great EuWest Account With A Lot Rare Skins.
10/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
I'm Selling my own account on eu west. I haven't an idea for price. For me , this account is invaluable. Waiting For your high offers ( Trash Replys will be reported.) Here is Some pictures about my Account. Account has 1 month IP Boost , 2k Rp and 2k IP. Have 1350 ELO. http://c1209.hizliresim.com/11/y/djdkf.png Here are Avaible Champions.