Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW,EUNE] Cheap eloboost from a Diamond I player [Bronze V - Gold V: 50€]

Discussion on [EUW,EUNE] Cheap eloboost from a Diamond I player [Bronze V - Gold V: 50€] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW,EUNE] Cheap eloboost from a Diamond I player [Bronze V - Gold V: 50€]

Hey guys,

I am a Diamond I player on EUW and my main is currently banned. Since I am bored I am offering cheap boosts before end of season 3.

Bronze V - Silver V: 30€
Silver V - Gold V: 40€
Gold V - Platinum V: 50€
Platinum V - Diamond V: 75€

Offer: Bronze V (Unranked or few games played) - Gold V: 50€

Contact me if you are interested and/or want proofs.

Edit: I also stream the games if you are interested and allow it. Currently boosting friends account -
Old 10/15/2013, 00:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

not sure of if troll or just a ******
Old 10/15/2013, 00:38   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 107
For any vouch in Plat elo add me: andreblj
Old 10/15/2013, 01:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchiLOL View Post
not sure of if troll or just a ******
Why?! You mean its too cheap`? I mean I have fun playing this game... why should I take so much money then? Also check out my stream if ya want...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Cheap & Fast] Eloboost Bronze - Silver EUW & EUNE
11/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
Hello Everybody ! I'm a Platinum Player and I'm willing to boost your Elo. A discount will be provided if you order a 2+ division rush. Prices might be higher if you gain less than 15 League Points per victory. If you wanna DuoQ, just ask me, the price will be between 2 - 4€ per victory. I'm up to ~2division per day, as i'm in holidays.
[Selling] Cheap EloBoost: EUNE/EUW: Bronze-Silver-Gold-Platinum.
10/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
Hello. We offer You cheap, fast and most importantly 100% LEGIT ELO BOOSTING. We boost EUNE/EUW. Who are we? We're a group of diamond/challenger players. We've been boosting accounts for over 2 months, and we've boosted over 60 accounts. We've advertised ourselves on other website, but it has been shut down.
!CHEAP! EloBoost Up to Gold V from a Diamond II Player! !CHEAP!
07/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys, after i fixed some Issues im ready to Boost again, I have atm. Holidays for about 2 Months and can play about 15 Hours per Day. That means if im going to Boost your Account its gonna be fast. Why would you Chose me? - Im playing League of Legends for about 2 Years - Season2: 2350 Elo, Season3: Diamond II - Friendly, Respectful, Calm and for any Questions ready. Why i guarantee to Succesfull Boost your Accounts As i said, im playing Since 2 Years in the Diamond League so its...
[Selling] CHEAP ELOBOOST, Bronze V-Plat V BY DIAMOND PLAYER!
05/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello! I have some friends at diamond level, willing to eloboost people. However, they are too lazy to make a thread themselves, and do not wish to risk being banned, so on their behalf, I take all requests for boosting! How it's done: -You tell us how high you wish to be boosted. -Payment through PayPal (you must have a user on EPVP, 50% upfront, 50% halfway through the boost). -You give us your login information (TeamViewer is also acceptable). Why Buy From Us?
Eloboost Bronze&Silver (Diamond 2 player)
05/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i offer my services of eloboost on EUW. Info about me: I'm a experimented player and i decided to eloboost since i have time now. Im a high soloQ player in s2 and s3. Atm i will boost bronze & silver player to let them reach silver or gold. Can boost too gold or plat but atm i prefer bronze&silver as i said. Faster and easier ^^ s2 - Diamond player