Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2x Gold 1 team 0 points (leadership)

Discussion on 2x Gold 1 team 0 points (leadership) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2x Gold 1 team 0 points (leadership)

Hello friends,i'm here to sell 2 gold 1 teams on EUNE.The trade gonna be very simple.I will invite you in the team, then you gonna give me a 10euro paysafe card for the leadership and then ill promote you and i ll leave from the team.I will not go first so pm me if you are intrested.

bump

buuump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Gold 3v3 Team Leadership for E*G PP PSC
10/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey, i am searching for the leadership of a Gold ranked 3v3 Team on EUW. I prefer a Gold V ranked team. The name of the Team doesnt matter. I would pay via Paypal (verified), Paysafecard (german and bought offline) or elite*gold. I am looking for some good offers. Dont offer me Teams which are more expensive than 15€.
[Selling] Leadership of 2x plat 3v3 EUW team
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Got 1x plat 1 team - 15€ 1x plat 2 team - 15€ You will get the full team, will invite you to it, give you leader, and then leave it myself. Slots go for for 5€, so this is the same as 3 slots. Except you get 9 ^^.. Can buy this to get plat rewards. There is no "risk" getting kicked of team since you will own it, and you can share it with your friends, your smurfs, or whatever :).. Payment through Paypal as a gift.
HOT - SELL GOLD RANKED - 5vs5 TEAM - LEADERSHIP - HOT
03/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Heyho, I am Selling my Gold - Teamranked 5vs5 Team with Gold Elo in this Season. There are not that much Ranked's played yet, so you can get very high elo quite Quick. The Team is on Eu - West - Server. I'm NOT selling a Place in this Team, I'm selling the Whole Team, so you will be the Leader of the Team and no one else will be in There ( You can Invite your Friend's etc. ) I'm Looking for Paysafecard or for Paypal.
[WTB] Whole Gold/Platinum team - Leadership
10/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
^ Topic Pirce should not be over 15eur. contact me per pn for skype etc
[Buy] Ranked team 3v3 GOLD ELO [leadership] EuNE
10/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Title says it , buying a ranked 3v3 team EuNE with gold ELO and i want leadership , pm me price , you go first , or we use MM