Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS PLat V Account Gold Season 2

Discussion on WTS PLat V Account Gold Season 2 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS PLat V Account Gold Season 2

Im selling my Plat IV account with
Season 2 gold border
With 58 Champs and 5 skins
Lord Darius
Victorious Janna
Volcanic Wukong
Night Raven Fiora
Soul Reaver Draven
10k IP
Got Picture if intrested msg me with offer

Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUW Plat season 2 and Plat 5 season 3 - Rare skins
04/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
9 Rune pages Most if not runes used in competitive play currently 10k IP Rare skins such-as Victorious Janna and championship riven along with normal skins such-as artic ops kennen and a few more 28 non-purchased champions most of which cost 450-4800 ip CASH ONLY OFFERS - MIDDLE MAN ONLY skype - tomjordansmith
Plat 5 - Season 2 Plat - EUW account
04/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
9 Rune pages Most if not runes used in competitive play currently 10k IP Rare skins such-as Victorious Janna and championship riven along with normal skins such-as artic ops kennen and a few more 28 non-purchased champions most of which cost 450-4800 ip CASH ONLY OFFERS - MIDDLE MAN ONLY skype - tomjordansmith
Trading pulsefire ez account 1500 for fresh gold or plat season 2 account
01/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
need a fresh account please and thanks you
[WTS] Season 1 Gold Season 2 Plat Eu-W Account with ip boost.
09/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
i want sell my account because of my school . add me on skype : furkan095 Season 1 : Gold Banner Season 2 : will be plat banner http://i.epvpimg.com/ubVzh.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/Syezb.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/jbMmb.jpg
[WTB] Level 30 EUW account with all champs Gold or Plat from season 1 and alot skins
09/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account should be as the title says. Shouldnt have more than 30 games played on season 2 and if they are played elo should be higher than 1500. I want all champs and alot of skins limited ones are a plus. I'm willing to pay up to $200 depending on the account. Skype: csaftekin add me. Can pay with paypal immediately if the account is something I like!