Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking For Diamond V 5v5 and Diamond V 3v3 Team slots.

Discussion on Looking For Diamond V 5v5 and Diamond V 3v3 Team slots. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Looking For Diamond V 5v5 and Diamond V 3v3 Team slots.

Hi guys, I'm looking for diamond v 5v5 and 3v3 team slot.
Add me on skype, I'll buy from the lowest price :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Plat/Diamond Team/Slots & Challenger 3v3 Slots (NA)
11/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 34 Replies
Selling Teams Exclusively Now~ Platinum 5-1 Team: $60-100 Diamond 5 Team: $140 SKYPE~ : nikoclops
[Selling] [NA] Diamond 3v3's / 5v5's Team Slots !
09/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Howdy! Selling Diamond team slots ! Once I confirm ur payment, you will receive the team invite asap. When the end of season requirements are going to be announced, we will do them in order to ensure S4 rewards ! http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/3876/fom4.png 3v3's Diamond team slots : Available
Diamond 5 5v5 Team Slots
08/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, i want to sell Diamond 5 Slots for S3 Revards on EUW! Team is on Diamond 5 already, 7 Slots open. Price isnt fixed for now, but not under 20€ Guys ;-) We can/will also play 5 Games, for 100% sure S3 Diamond Awards. Diamond Border and Loadingscreen! Get that nice shiat! Payment: Paypal only
[WTS] Platinum Slots | Gold Team | Diamond Slots | Trusted Service
11/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Get your Platinum/Gold Rewards! The Season is almost ending! Amazon Gift Only $40 / Platinum Slot $80 / Gold Team Leader