Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LVL 30 NA accounts UNRANKED

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LVL 30 NA accounts UNRANKED

I all I have for sale 2 accounts LVL30!! They are unranked, have between 25-35 champs, some runepages. Well if anybody is interested please add skype: kevinjkinder.

bumpy

Closed Thread

« Deutscher Elo Booster! | Cloud 9 and other teams are teaching this month don't miss it! »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Unranked Accounts!
07/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, i want to sell an unranked LoL Account. This Account have 11 Champions! I accept only PayPal! Contact me in Skype: misaki.epvp for more infos.
[Buying] WTB 2x EUW Lvl 30 Unranked accounts
06/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all, im looking to buy 2 "virgin" accounts, all I need is level 30 and 0 ranked games played on both of them. They must be on EUW. Most likely with some AD Carries and AD runes. Max offer is 15€ each if they got some AD champs/runes/skins/RPs to use Only sellers with some reputation here please, Im not gonna waste my time with kids that might try to scam me so dont even bother posting here if you think im not gonna trust you.
[Selling] EUW Unranked Accounts €5 Only!
06/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 143 Replies
Hello Currently im selling at the cheapest price in this market cause i have gotten sick from this game First buyer gets best acc with 40+ champs 1+ skins for just €5 Skype Automated.Services
[Buying] Unranked Accounts
04/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I will buy every unranked Account you can give me for 10 Euro each, I will pay with Paypal and will go first, if u are more trusted than me. PM me Ich kaufe jeden euer Accounts ohne Rangliste für 10 Euro pro, ich bezahle mit Paypal und werde first gehen, wenn ihr bessere TBM ranks hab als ich. MfG, -.Uniame.-
LF unranked accounts
12/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
want to buy a couple of unranked accounts with at least 20 champs 2 runepages pn me