Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Epic NA Account ( Pax tf,sivir and lot more!)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Epic NA Account ( Pax tf,sivir and lot more!)

SKINS :

ALL CHAMPIONS
GOLD Rating

20 rune pages. 17k+ IP

Post offer here or at inbox. ONLY SERIOUS!!

Old 10/07/2013, 19:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

750e*gold?

Old 10/07/2013, 19:34   #3

I accept only refferals or riot points at mine smurf account =)
Old 10/07/2013, 19:43   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can you send me the link where you can see all your skins ? would be nice ty

Old 10/07/2013, 19:44   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How much RP/Referrals are you looking for?

« SUCHE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PBE ACCOUNT | SUCHE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PBE ACCOUNT »

Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS Epic NA Gold! Pax Twisted Fate! Pax Sivir, Pax Jax! Human Ryze + ALOT more!
09/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
I would like everyone who is remotely interested in purchasing this account to take a brief glimpse at this youtube video listing the top 10 Rarest Skins of League of Legends by Curse Gaming Top 10 - Rarest LoL Skins - YouTube . I currently own #1 #2 #6 and a lot more.. now I am not asking for a ridicules amount of money for this account, I decided to give up league because I have a kid on the way, so the account will go to the highest bid. Okay guys I want to start out by pointing out the...
[Selling] Epic NA 30: Pax TF! Pax Sivir! Pax Jax! Human Ryze! AND MUCH more! MUST SEE!
07/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 32 Replies
I would like everyone who is remotely interested in purchasing this account to take a brief glimpse at this youtube video listing the top 10 Rarest Skins of League of Legends by Curse Gaming Top 10 - Rarest LoL Skins - YouTube . I currently own #1 #2 #6 and a lot more.. now I am not asking for a ridicules amount of money for this account, I decided to give up league because I have a kid on the way, so the account will go to the highest bid. Okay guys I want to start out by pointing out the...
[Selling] WTS Epic NA-lvl 30 Account! Pax TF! Pax Sivir! Pax Jax! Human Ryze and ALOT more!
07/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Okay guys, there seems to be alot of confusion about my account when people Lolking me, my name is Radioaclve (with an L not an I) THAT being said I would like everyone who is remotely interested in purchasing this account to take a brief glimpse at this youtube video listing the top 10 Rarest Skins of League of Legends by Curse Gaming Top 10 - Rarest LoL Skins - YouTube . I currently own #1 #2 #6 and a lot more.. now I am not asking for a ridicules amount of money for this account, I decided...
Lol acc 1360 ello epic skin:medieval twich, pax sivir,grey warwick and many others...
01/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello im selling me lol account in euw 36 champs 3 rune page . Lots of skins:Grey warwick,medieval twich,pax sivir, fisherman fizz, heartseeker vayne,masked shaco, Loch Ness cho gath,Scuba Gragas,badger teemo,biofordge darius,Muay tay lee sin,mythic cassiopeia,explorer ezreal,surfer singed,proffesor ryze,red ridding annie,Nothingam ezreal,vizier malzahar,bad santa veigar,desert trooper garen,mr.mundoverse,dragon knight mondekaiser,bad santa veigar,sherwood foresh ashe. For more info skype :...
Epic Pax Sivir / Riot Graves / Full Metal Rammus Bundle for EU NORDIC 10€ PSC
09/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Sivir + Pax sivir / Graves + Riot Graves / Rammus + FM Rammus Only 10 € psc for all of them. Works @ Eu Nordic East.