Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coaching + Boosting | 9 servers | 100+ boosters | LOL Academy

Discussion on Coaching + Boosting | 9 servers | 100+ boosters | LOL Academy within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Coaching + Boosting | 9 servers | 100+ boosters | LOL Academy

LOL Academy
League of Legends Coaching & Boosting

Boosting
Servers Available:
  • North America
  • Europe West
  • Europe North East
  • Oceania
  • Russia
  • Latin America North
  • Latin America South
  • Brazil
  • Turkey

Our service is the fastest available. We are a group of 100+ boosters and we will keep working on your account until the work is done. For biggest servers (NA, EUW), you can expect your order to start within 1 hour and have very little "idle" time.

Other features :
  • Pause / Resume
  • Members area to see progress
  • No wait time for the order to be added
  • Our minimum purchase is only 1 win

Coaching
We currently have 69 active coaches, speaking 8 different languages who gave 224 hours of coaching last 30 days.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/07/2013, 20:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi everyone, i can vouch for these guys.
I have bought a bunch of games (from silver 5 to gold 5), whole order was done next morning.
I'm amazed by their site, i doubt that it can be easier in use than right now.
The whole order panel is also great, if something goes wrong (or good), there is a quick way to msg the booster with nice chat tab, clear boosting history (even with graph), etc.
The service was so good that i recommended it to a lot of my friends, none of them was unsatisfied.

I'm not sure how goes coaching, but with all these reviews for every single coach i can't say that they are bad. Mostly like **** good.

Cheers!
Old 10/07/2013, 21:04   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

First of all I would like to start by saying I'm very happy about the way LoL-Academy works. I coached over 100 hours on the website and was one of the first 20 coaches on the website. LoL-Academy has an awesome way of doing business and is also very friendly in all the ways they need to be.

Whatever you do at LoL-Academy, may it be buying a boost or buying coaching, it is 100% worth your money! With coaching you will be in contact with your own coach and with boosting you can even spectate/ask the player questions!

There has been a new website since two weeks so make sure to check that out as well!

Hoping to see you around on LoL-Academy!
Old 10/07/2013, 21:12   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 70
And i have to say that you both are working for that company. Cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2013, 21:15   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

/\ same 3 people?

Its like the all 3 write using the same way. o.O

Accepting vouches?
Old 10/08/2013, 16:10   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
As a booster on I think that our service is very reliable. I was one of first elo boosters recruited by Adrien(owner of ) about 16 months ago, in this time we had more than 300 boosters playing for us, most of them were kicked because of low winrate or cheating on Adrien, so only best boosters survive the selection. every day you can check our capability at (quick stats).
Old 10/08/2013, 18:05   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I used this service a couple months ago and it worked quite well. They allowed me to watch the progress through their website and I found the boosters to be well experienced. Definitely a good site considering my order (silver 5 - gold 5) got done within 3 days.
Old 10/08/2013, 23:43   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This guy is real deal, he vouched me 3 games in my plat I smurf

1st game he lost because 2 lanes are pretty bad, our midlane never played TF before and our top lanner played 1 ranked before with Zed, so is kinda hard to carry.

Hes one best fiddles in the world and i can guarantee that.

You guys must check his website, is totally automated, check stats and other stuffs.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2013, 23:48   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You need another vouch?
Old 10/08/2013, 23:53   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 375/3/3
could vouch really trusted in epvp
Old 10/10/2013, 20:59   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am long time booster on this site (1+year) and can fully recommend boosting and coaching service. Every order is done really fast (because of big amount of boosters) and our support is always willing to help :-)
Old 10/10/2013, 21:05   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 132/2/0
Really bad service, worked for them. They pay up extremely late. Any booster can lock ANY order they wants, so a gold booster can lock diamond jobs if they'd like. I regularly got messages saying customer x has been waiting to get boosted for over 2 weeks, already. somebody take it. They charge over 2 times the market price. My experience with them was horrible. They do pick up your order on NA and EUW fairly soon, but if you order from trusted forum members you will get your boost done faster than there, and for way cheaper.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2013, 22:44   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi everyone ,

As a former booster ( Top 50 S2 ) ,i've work and try plenty of Boosting / Coaching service since early season 2 ( Eloedge , LA ( aka Lolacademy ) , elo-boost for not saying every name ) , with also private boosting from my own .
Right now , the only website i'm working for is Lolacademy for many reason :

- Design and UI for cust/booster is simple and clear
- The owner is a really friendly and fair guy , who haven't screwed / scam anyone here ( for all i know )
- The customers services @ admins / mail / chat is working pretty well , problems are solves as fast as possible
- They're some challenger and many diamond 1 players really experienced on carrying solo Q doing an amazing job
- Jobs are done in fair amount of time (not the fatest neither the slowest ) cuz of the huge amount of boosters working in .
- And for a years i'm in , you always get paid for the worked you've done even if some idiot are qqing about it , it's really fair and fast.

I know for fact that most ( if not all ) boosters are diamond player from every region , and coaching is more open-minded about current elo . Service provided is high quality with high winrate but keep in mind that even diamond player can lose a 3 vs 5 game .

The coaching services work perfectly and help a lot , only problem are huge coach's schedule which is really hard to get in touch with since busy as hell .

Conclusion :

For all the reason i've mentionned , i recommand this website if you're looking for a safe / fast boost . If you're patient enough , u'll get what you need.

Tl;dr : Trusted / Secure / Good eloboosting service , no reason to not use it if looking for a boost . The money spend on this website will always be worth every penny .

Thanks for reading this , and hope to see you on LA soon .
El psy congroo
Old 10/10/2013, 22:47   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

U do a vouch game? I have used lol-academy a couple of times before but nothing says your the real deal
Old 10/11/2013, 06:51   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Iv been boosting for lol academy since they started. Their site owner and admins worked very hard to get it to where it is now.

By far the best site UI around.

With their team of boosters, you do not have to worry about being scammed or orders taking forever. Their system is fair for both the customers and their boosters.

If you are looking for a boost, choose LoL Academy!