Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[OCE] 170 Skins :: 75K RP :: 55K IP :: Plat V :: XFER UP

Discussion on [OCE] 170 Skins :: 75K RP :: 55K IP :: Plat V :: XFER UP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[OCE] 200 Skins :: 70K RP :: 50K IP :: Plat V :: XFER UP

Hey guys I've slowly been losing interest in this game as a lot of my friends have migrated over to World of Warcraft. I used to perform Elo boosts via Ingame chat and made well over 250,000 RP total on this account, 75K still remains after all the skins/boosts/champions i have purchased in the past.

I currently find myself only playing 1 game every week just so i don't drop out of Platinum due to inactivity and considering WoW is now my main gaming hobby I'm looking to drop this account to enhance my WoW account.

What this account has:
- 70K Riot Points
- 50K IP
- All Champions
- 20 Rune Pages
- Almost Every Rune in the game
- Many rare skins (too many to list manually, feel free to contact me regarding specific skins)
- Many Rare Summoner Icons

I'm willing to let this go cheap, as i am going to be very specific in the type of payment i want. Due to the nature of this account, and the fact you can transfer it immediately to another region, with another user name i am wanting the following.

I am looking for someone to purchase me 5x Battlechests ($100) + 6x 30day gametime ($90)
I will not budge on this, at all. I would take paypal, but to be perfectly honest, after reading around here a fair bit, its not

Contact me on skype: OCEGoldBoost
Old 10/06/2013, 16:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

"vukan.bre / Wat ? on skype talking to you"
Old 10/06/2013, 16:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vukanmijucic View Post
"vukan.bre / Wat ? on skype talking to you"
Myself and this users conversation - Kept attempting to get me to login to his PC via teamviewer, refusing to allow me to share screen, or let him control my PC to browse the account.

I am not new to trading, I used to run a private business on MarkeeDragon many years ago, your attempts to scam me will fail, so save yourself some time and move along.

Our conversation:
Old 10/30/2013, 11:36   #4

Just got back from vacation so bumping this up!

I have been purchasing all skins that have been put on special so there is now 200 on the account roughly. I have played 1 ranked game every 20 days to make sure it does not drop rank!

There is easily enough RP to purchase all of the returning limited skins.