Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

World championship bag ( swag or whatever )

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
World championship bag ( swag or whatever )

That should include the skin, and the other stuff shirt and that... Is that anywhere to buy ?

Old 10/05/2013, 22:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
ebay

« NEED A SKIN | [NA] Platinum Acc 28 Skin 87 CHAMPION »

Similar Threads
[Buying] Championship Thresh/Riven + Worlds Swag?????????
11/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi I am looking for the 2 skins and also Black Jacket White Teeshirt ' skype : cream9000 i don't go first if you have <feedback then me.
Prediction for S3 World Championship Day 6
09/21/2013 - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
September 22 is the last day of the S3 World Championship group stage. Though ten matches take place in day 6, what people pay most attention to is who can be the second team to advance from group B, SSO or GMB? Here, we will guide you to find which matches are worth watching in day 6.Feel free to visit the page to focus on the matches. Prediction for S3 World Championship Day 6- LOLDB
GnG World Championship 2012
06/29/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Ever wonder what it feels like to compete for the Worlds? Full of mixed emotions, seeing the results of what you have been preparing for a long time.. GnG World Championship 2012 is just around the corner. Me and my friends have decided to join via competing for a slot to be one of the teams that will be sent to Germany at GamesCom. Our game is Knight Online (USKO), we are aiming to be number one for fame and also we do not disregard the prizes that will be given which includes real...
sf world championship !!!!
09/23/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 5 Replies
sf world championship !!!!
Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2007
05/19/2007 - Main - 5 Replies
Deutsch : Also worum es geht : Ein weiterer Ableger des erfolgreichen Sammel-Karten-Spiels für den Nintendo DS ist erschienen. Nun hat man endlich die möglichkeit auch Online über die WiFi-Connection gegen andere Menschen auf der ganzen Welt anzutreten... Daher würde ich hier gerne (Sofern vorhanden) Friend-Codes für all diejenigen sammeln, die besagtes Spiel haben und noch jemanden suchen gegen den sie spielen können... Meine Yu-Gi-Oh&#33; World Championship 2007 ID+Friend-Code : ...