Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account With Championship Riven

Discussion on Account With Championship Riven within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account With Championship Riven

LF Account with Championship Riven [EUNE OR EUW]

PM Me.

Paying with Paysafe [PSC]
Old 10/04/2013, 17:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I got few accounts with Champ riven.

Moneybookers (skrill) , PSC ( not german psc)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking to buy Championship Riven Account
12/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, If anyone has an account with championship riven that they are looking to sell or trade. Please message me or add me on skype @ ewolzh00g. Paying very well add me on skype if you have one for sale please. :) Also if the account has the registering email with it would be much appreciated.
[Buying] Championship Riven Account
12/26/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I want to buy a decent account with quite a few champions and runes. Preferable Silver1+ and has championship riven is essential Add me Fiueshot or msg me here
[Buying] Championship Riven Account
08/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Search for a low elo account with Cs Riven
[Buying] Looking for account with championship riven! EU
06/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, i'm looking for someone selling a League Of Legends Account with Championship Riven. I dont care much about other skins or champs and runes. I just need championship riven. I want Original Email / Creator Email Need to be on EU(W) or EU(NE) Contact me here on board(pm/thread) or Skype: jeppe.lindhard
[Buying] Account with Championship Riven
05/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I really want that skin and since codes are rare or ppl try 2 scam others(no i only trade without mm, got scammed by mm twice) and shit i wanna buy an acc where the skin is already included. so i prefere unranked or lowdivision acc other champs or skins, i dont care about them. we could even trade accs if u want a platin acc all i want is the skin, just tell me whats on ur acc besides champship and we can talk about payment so i hope for some offers, EU only, west east turk doesnt...