Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Gold or Higher 3v3/5v5 Team NA

Discussion on [WTB] Gold or Higher 3v3/5v5 Team NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] Gold or Higher 3v3/5v5 Team NA

As the title says, looking to buy a Gold or higher ranked team leadership or position in a 3v3 or 5v5 team. This would only be temporary and just long enough to get the Season 3 rewards, after which I'd no longer need it and would leave.

Any questions or comments on this, please MSG me with your Skype and we'll talk the price and details there.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for a Gold or higher 3v3/5vs5 team
09/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, i am look for a Gold team or higher in 3vs3 or 5vs5 ! We can negotiate about the price! add me in skype if u r interested: xonesone98
[Buying] GOLD TEAM or higher for awards...
09/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
WTB or JOIN Gold team or higher to get the awards for the upcoming season 4 ! Leave me a message or add me at skype. Server : EUNE Price: Wont go higher than 30 euro.
[Buying] Gold V or higher slot on ranked team - NA
08/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I was looking to buy a slot on any team higher than gold for NA servers perfer if trusted :D
[Buying] NA Team rank 5v5 Gold or higher prefer
07/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey everyone, I want to buy a rank team that has a rating of Gold or higher in NA server. I would prefer a 5v5 but i will take 3v3 into consideration. I will take it seriously with very active members, unless we agree with a Middle Man. Let me know the price. And skype.
[Buying] Gold V or higher slot on ranked team
07/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
pm me