Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Boosting Banwave

Discussion on Elo Boosting Banwave within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 10/04/2013, 15:55   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 810
also about VPN, i'm new to using one and i'm wondering if it's normal to be lagging with 150+ latency while using it, i guess right? cause that makes it pretty annoying
Old 10/04/2013, 17:53   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
What if you bought a DuoQ boost. Are you safe from the ban?
Old 10/04/2013, 18:27   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 230
great info, what vpn do you use if you do?
Old 10/05/2013, 09:41   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVH View Post
also about VPN, i'm new to using one and i'm wondering if it's normal to be lagging with 150+ latency while using it, i guess right? cause that makes it pretty annoying
The cheaper the VPN the higher is the ping.

There are even free VPN out there. But you would have like a 350 ping. for me unplayable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashinouttrollz View Post
What if you bought a DuoQ boost. Are you safe from the ban?
According to Riot pretty safe. The problem is Riot contradicts them self pretty much lately.

In the end all Riot wants is money.
Old 10/05/2013, 11:58   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketzuna View Post
The cheaper the VPN the higher is the ping.

There are even free VPN out there. But you would have like a 350 ping. for me unplayable.

According to Riot pretty safe. The problem is Riot contradicts them self pretty much lately.

In the end all Riot wants is money.
Do you know a Good VPN? If yes pm me Please.
Old 10/05/2013, 12:29   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've got hidemyass but it was pretty laggy, any idea?
Old 10/05/2013, 13:03   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would recommend

It's a pretty cheap vpn and you can switch unlimited times between countries for a small fee.
Old 10/05/2013, 13:15   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rejoin View Post
I would recommend

It's a pretty cheap vpn and you can switch unlimited times between countries for a small fee.
Is it laggfree e.g my ping is 30i live in london what will my ping be with vpn on?
Old 10/05/2013, 14:05   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team CvG View Post
Is it laggfree e.g my ping is 30i live in london what will my ping be with vpn on?
My ping was like normal ping +20 to my russia vpn.

If your ping goes crazy high you can simply change your country once for free and try to get a better pinged country.
Old 10/05/2013, 14:08   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

so basically you don't use a location close to the person you're boosting? how does that help other than making yourself safe from being traced? can't the guy you're boosting get banned then?
Old 10/05/2013, 14:30   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 155/0/0
If u switch locations too fast
Old 10/05/2013, 22:11   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The problem is even with a VPN they can track the "boosties".

If a person plays like half year silver. Then get another ip than usual and another ping, the MMR sky rocks, and it goes back to the old ping...
Old 10/05/2013, 22:53   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

thats called proxy not VPN ;p
Old 10/05/2013, 23:06   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 283/2/2
I don't understand why you people would use a VPN, yes it changes your IP, but it doesn't make you untraceable. The facts are pretty simple, the guy who claims to be banned, linked in this thread, is silver 5. He is framed a 'booster' by Riot, does that make any sense? No.

Usually, most VPNs use the same servers for their clients, means you and every other user that has some activety that they don't want people to know about (usually criminality, ToS violation) etc. Once someone finds a good VPN, posts link here, 80% of all boosters uses it for their accounts, hmm, you're likely to lead them right to the bottom of the entire source.

Just my 2 cents, just to state the obvious, boosted a ton of accounts spread over a year, nothing has ever happend to ANY account. You'd see people complaining on forum if anyone was given a ban. Just some random guy, trying to attract attention. Cheers
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/06/2013, 10:54   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mygameaccounts.net View Post
thats called proxy not VPN ;p
1st it is.

2nd you didnt got the point.

Its pretty easy to track the boosties if theres another IP and another Ping than usual while the MMR sky rocks. In 95% of the cases you wont match the ping form the client. If Elophant can see your ping, Riot can too.

Even more suspicious if the Ping and IP return back to normal after that.

Like i said if Riot really want to ban us or the customer, they can do it, but they need much effort and investigation. So i dont think they will do it, because in the end it would cost them more money that they would gain.

Even if Riot says they want everyone to obey the rules bla bla, in the end it all comes down to money. Theres no way a company would use so much money for nothing.