Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Europe West - lvl30 GOLD2 Account content inside

Discussion on Europe West - lvl30 GOLD2 Account content inside within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Europe West - lvl30 GOLD2 Account content inside

SKINS (I DIDN'T UPDATED SINCE 5 MONTHS AGO BUT NOW I HAVE AROUND 120 SKINS)
CLICK HERE:

About me and my reason to come selling my account.

My name is Michael Carvalho and i have 23 years old, i started to play League of Legends since 2009 when i entered on university. now i done my studies and i'm starting to work and i dont have much time to play, since this account was for competitions i just dont need it anymore, my girlfriend dont allow me to play and i dont have much time cuz i work 8 hours per day and i arrive at home exhausted. for me this video game account i useless. and yes i'll keep play, but for fun 1 or 2 on my smurf where i dont need full content like this account have. This account was for competition you can find here every champion, every type of runes and full rune pages, and ofc skins for ´´EGO``. in there i spent 600€ euros in 4 years of my player carrear.

Who people can find me. its easy im around on skype: snowmanpt1. (dont add me on LoL cuz its rare i log in)

How much it cost: i start the price on 250€ (since i spent 600€, games account dicrease so much when someone try to sell like tecnhology)
How can pay me: i already had bad experiencie yesterday. but now i only will sell it with middleman for my safety and for your safety.

Feel free to come ask what you guys need to know.
im done here, i wish to all of players best regardz.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS EU West LVL30 Acc (more inside)
12/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys, selling my EU West LoL Accunt cause i havent got the time to play any more. EU West, Level30, including 92 Champs, plenty of skins (Pulsfire Ez, Battlecast Cho...). i spent ~750€ for champs and skins. 2 complete runesets for AD bruiser, and AP Caster. (+ a few random runes) This Account was never banned or anything similar. Highest Elo was around 15xx. Im selling this account for a minimum of 100€.
WTS EU WEST ACCOUNT lvl30 1400 Elo. Info inside
11/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTF my LoL account heroes i have attached http://i46.tinypic.com/2guy3b4.png http://i45.tinypic.com/2cysmqx.png for every detail you can check here: valexy - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net I have only a few skins: Leprechaun Veigar
WTS EU WEST ACCOUNT lvl30 1400 Elo. Info inside
11/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTF my LoL account heroes i have attached http://i46.tinypic.com/2guy3b4.png http://i45.tinypic.com/2cysmqx.png for every detail you can check here: valexy - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net I have only a few skins: Leprechaun Veigar
Cool lvl30 Acc (europe west)
05/31/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Selling lvl 30 (South/West Europe) Hello Gamers, I am selling my lvl30 League of Legends Account because I got not time to play since I started to study Dont wonder, my account is new! Since I heared here is a good place to sell a lol account, I just created one... I played only one Ranked game and this one I won, so I have no elo yet!
Cool lvl30 Acc (europe west)
02/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling lvl 30 (South/West Europe) Hello Gamers, I am selling my lvl30 League of Legends Account because I got not time to play since I started to study Dont wonder, my account is new! Since I heared here is a good place to sell a lol account, I just created one... I played only one Ranked game and this one I won, so I have no elo yet!