Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum 4 Account, S2 Gold, 60 Skins

Discussion on Platinum 4 Account, S2 Gold, 60 Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platinum 4 Account, S2 Gold, 60 Skins

Hallo zusammen!

Ich würde gerne meinen LoL Account verkaufen, er wurde noch nie gebannt oder verwarnt, ist Platinum 4 Elo mit guter MMR und Season 2 Gold Elo in allen 3 Bereichen ( SoloQ, 5v5 und 3v3 Premade )

Der Account besitzt 11 Runepages und alle wichtigen Runen.

Hier ein paar Bilder von dem Account :

ICH AKZEPTIERE NUR PAYPAL!

Falls ihr interessiert sein solltet schreibt mir eine hier eine PN oder euren Skype Namen in den Thread.

English :

Hello guys!

I want to sell my Platinum 4 League of Legends account because I do not enjoy the game anymore and I don't have a lot of time to play it anyway.
The account has never been banned or received a warning.
I was Gold in Season 2 in all three queues ( SoloQ, 3v3 and 5v5 Premade ) so I have the golden loading frame and four summoner icons.

Also I'm only missing a few heroes and have 11 runes pages with all the essential and a few not - so - important runes.

I WILL ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL!

If you want to contact me just PM me on here or write your skypename in the thread.
Closed Thread

« 5 euro DuoQ | s5-g5 »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS] Sell EUW Platinum V / S2 Gold League Of Legends Account. Many Skins/ Champs
09/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Includes 19 Runepages, many runes, champs, skins and rare icons. Currently Platinum V and last season i was gold in solo queue and ranked 5's. Ign is also pretty nice but wont tell since there might be some undercover rioters or something. Pm me for any questions or more imgur: the simple image sharer imgur: the simple image sharer runes - Imgur Skins: Foxfire Ahri Nurse Akali Golden Alistar
[Selling] Sell EUW Platinum V / S2 Gold League Of Legends Account. Many Skins/ Champs
09/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Includes 19 Runepages, many runes, champs, skins and rare icons. Currently Platinum V and last season i was gold in solo queue and ranked 5's. Ign is also pretty nice but wont tell since there might be some undercover rioters or something. Pm me for any questions or more imgur: the simple image sharer imgur: the simple image sharer runes - Imgur Skins: Foxfire Ahri Nurse Akali Golden Alistar
[Selling] Lol Euw Gold V account ( S1 Platinum, S2 Platinum ) 99 Champs 36 skins+original email
05/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I have account to sell. Euw acc with possiblity of transfer to Eune, NA and Brasil. I give original email!!! Current season 3 division is Gold V : screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. Season 1 Platinum Season 2 Platinum It has 99 Champions: screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. It has 36 Skins: 1.Dragon Fist Lee Sin 2.Ironscale Shyvana
WTS: S2 Gold, S3 Platinum account. 84 champs, 60 skins(some VERY rare), 13 runepages!
01/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
My very own EU-W LoL account (free transfer to EU-East available), S2 Gold border, S3 Platinum 1870 elo (Platinum border given when S3 begins). * 13 runepages with all viable runes available * 82 champions! * 60 skins! (Including some impossible to obtain skins and Pax Jax) * Never been banned nor warned. * Registration e-mail provided. * Special summoner icons * IP boost for 4 wins still left. * 1870 S3 top elo, current elo 1480. (Platinum border guaranteed).