Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kitty Cat or Red Card Katarina account

Discussion on Kitty Cat or Red Card Katarina account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Kitty Cat or Red Card Katarina account

Hi. I'd like to buy an account that has one (or both, but that's probably unlikely) of these skins. Preferably Kitty Cat, but Red Card is fine also.

It doesn't matter what server it's on, I'll transfer it once I get it.

Best is if the account is unranked, but if it's not it doesn't matter that much since season end is almost here.

I don't have a lot of credibility on this site, so I'll go first if a trusted person is selling the account, but if you look fishy we'll use a middleman, or something like that.

Thanks.
Old 10/03/2013, 03:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 155/0/0
300$ one with both on it silver 1 on na

Has kitty and red card
Old 10/03/2013, 03:47   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hey I have kitty kat I pmed you

Tags
katarina, kitty cat, lol, red card