Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

<<<< Infinite Amount of 3v3 PLATINUM Teams [EUW][CHEAPEST OF ALL][100% SAFE] >>>>>

Discussion on <<<< Infinite Amount of 3v3 PLATINUM Teams [EUW][CHEAPEST OF ALL][100% SAFE] >>>>> within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
<<< Infinite Amount of 3v3 DIAMOND/PLAT Teams [EUW][CHEAPEST OF ALL][100% SAFE] >>>>

Hey Guys!

Since Riot announced the Season 3 Rewards and how teams will get rewarded, I decided to help you guys and girls easy to get these awesome rewards!

We offer you the BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!

To the Prices: Can change depending on demand and market value!

1 Diamond Team = 70€
1 Platin Team = 40€
Your OWN Name & Tag = 10€

As Payment Method we accept PayPal and Bank Transfer. In all cases, you recieve the TEAMLEAD after we recieved the money. If you want you can organise a MIDDLEMAN for the trade.

If you think I am not trustworthy, please dont add me, I wont give you the teamlead first. If you really dont trust me, go with a Middleman!

My Skypename: greatteacheronizuka90

Feel free to add me any time!

Best Regards!
Old 11/01/2013, 16:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im interested in diamond team can u make cheaper idk if u are trusted or not
Old 11/06/2013, 16:18   #3

Hey Trick2 i currently have only plat teams for selling. Are you interested in one of those?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [CHEAP RIFT platinum]all realms,7x24 online service,safe platinum guaranteed
10/30/2016 - Rift Trading - 82 Replies
1 Summary (1)price $2.79 = 1000 Platinum on RIFT US region all realms $2.79 = 1000 Platinum on RIFT EU region all realms Order Url:cheap Rift Platinum,buy Rift Platinum Discount Code:GodIsAGirl (2)delivery speed delivery time usually a few mins
[Selling] <<<< Infinite Amount of 3v3 DIAMOND Teams [EUW][CHEAP][NEGOTIABLE][100% SAFE] >>>>>
10/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
no more teams.
[Selling] 99% Safe RaF Gametime & SoR unmerged accounts for Elite & WoW Gold (Cheapest & Safe)
04/23/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 3 Replies
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/deadlock666/ Untitled-3.png ---- Scammer Alert ---- Watch out for MY IMPOSTERS (scammers trying to be me) Always watch out that you are adding correct skype and speaking to REAL me , My skype is - Justforyousales , There are imposters out there with names like justforousales, Justforyoursales etc, So beware and always look who you are talking to and make me confirm it, I will always be ready to PM you and prove you that i'm the original Nav4321....
WTS Diablo 3 gold any server,any amount,cheapest,286+ feedback
07/06/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 2 Replies
Buying and selling D3 Gold, Please contact me for price! Current price for sell is $1.49/m
Using DB lvl infinite amount of times??
07/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
curious... this person on community forums stated if you get a clock reseter you can keep db lvlng till ur 130 in one day... has anyone else heard this??