Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coaching by Diamond I Player - Boost yourself!

Discussion on Coaching by Diamond I Player - Boost yourself! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Coaching by Diamond I Player - Boost yourself!

Hello everyone, my nickname here is rulezmaker.

I've been playing MOBA Games since 8 years now, started out with DotA, after that some competitive HoN and since 1 year im playing LoL now.

I have had 3 Diamond Accounts so far, 2 Gold Accounts and 1 Silver Account. All were played by me, i bought these unranked however to speed everything up a bit. I sold all of them but 1 meanwhile, anyway:

I'm giving coaching Lessons on every position. We can do the following in that hour:

- Watch a Replay and analyze your plays (RECOMMENDED; You learn a lot here)
- Play a Game together where im pointing out your mistakes and working with you on them.
- You play a Game and i spectate it. You can stream it or i observe it, anyway you will learn a lot like that.
- If you have any suggestions we can ofcourse do that too.

What i have to offer:

Years of experience.
Really good Game Mechanics.
Huge knowledge of tips and tricks.

One Hour is only 10€.

That's really cheap considering you're basically winning 1-2 Games (If you decide to play with me) which is a little ELO Boost aswell as getting the knowledge to boost yourself.

I've been doing a lot of coaching for my IRL Friends and a few Internet Friends for the past few months and found out that they learn way, way more this way instead of watching Streams or looking at Guides.

If you have any questions about my Service or anything else just contact me under: r0-x-0r (Skype) or send me a PM @ elitepvpers
Old 09/30/2013, 21:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 39
name? i dont think that is it real.

can i vouch?

Old 09/30/2013, 21:12   #3

elite*gold: 0
Sure you can vouch, just contact me.
Old 09/30/2013, 21:18   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 39
#addet skype.