Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling PAX sivir code.

Discussion on Selling PAX sivir code. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling PAX sivir code.

Hey, selling one unused PAX Sivir code, works on EUW atleast, don't know about other servers.

Or PM.

I won't be going first, unless you are really trusted member!
Old 10/01/2013, 01:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey, what's the probability of it working on NA? XD
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling]Kitty Kat Katarina ACC or PAX Sivir Code
04/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
heya, selling a Kitty Kat Katarina Account lvl 30 with 2/4 Champs on EUW. It has only this Skin and 10 Runepages. 20€ selling a PAX Sivir Code too, useable in EUW 5€
used king Rammus code OR katarina kitty cat code (KR) → used PAX sivir code (NA / EU)
08/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Korea is my server users. I NA / EU servers have already been used in the "Pax Sivir Code" wants As a reward, "king Rammus code OR Katarina kitty cat code" I will send you to gift. Have already used the code, Feel free to do the exchange! Please send mail [email protected]
used king Rammus code OR katarina kitty cat code (KR) → used PAX sivir code (NA / EU)
08/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
your "already used in the NA / EU servers is Pax Sivir Code" Do you have? Want to exchange "Pax Sivir Code" I "king Rammus code OR Katarina kitty cat code" will provide I use this code in the NA / EU servers did not. just. South Korea on a server, you should not use Pax Sivir Code. If you are interested in this deal, contact me. e-mail: [email protected]
Selling PAX Sivir EU-NE and EU-W code for $25 RP code (details inside)
01/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I have a PAX Sivir code and have only used it on my NA account. I don't have an EU account (EU-NE or EU-W) so I'm looking to sell it to someone. I'd prefer a $25 RP code, however I might agree to different equally valued trades. I will not trade first, however I may be willing to use a highly trusted middle-man if you are able to find one. I have proof that I own the code. Send me a PM or respond in this thread if you are willing to buy the code and just need to see proof (I will PM...