Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(CHEAP)Selling my eune acc! (Medi Twitch, CC Riven...) Almost all champs! 9 Runepages

Discussion on (CHEAP)Selling my eune acc! (Medi Twitch, CC Riven...) Almost all champs! 9 Runepages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 94
(CHEAP)Selling my eune acc! (Medi Twitch, CC Riven...) Almost all champs! 9 Runepages

SELLING REAL CHEAP!

Some facts:

250 wins in ranked.

9 full rune pages, and TONS of different runes.

10 win IP Boost left.

All of the champions expect:

Owns these skins:
60 (Bought couple more than in the picture.)
5 rare skins.
All of the Lee Sin's skins!
Medival Twitch

Is currently in Silver 4, but it will come with a gold3 team!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EUNE] League of Legends - Level 30 | 103 Champs | 50+ Skins | 5 RunePages [EUNE]
11/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys! I'm selling my Main Personal League of Legends Account. It has almost all champions, 103 champions out of 110. Only 110 Champions left in the Store. Champions I DO NOT Own: Heimerdinger (3150 IP) Jarvan IV (4800 IP) Rammus (3150 IP)
[Trading] Trading my account! (EUNE) (Almost all champions, 10 runepages, RARE SKINS)
09/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Intro: I am looking to trade my main account, for account close to this. Things I am looking for: Gold. 5+ rune pages. Almost every champion. Many skins. This one has almost 60, with 5 rare skins.
103 champs 66 skins 20 runepages almost all runes EUNE
02/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys,i can't play much competitive anymore so i decided to sell my LoL Acc.If u are not serious about buying it or u trying to scam GTFO already.Looking only for serious buyers and trade will be done with paypal ONLY unless u can give me the money hand to hand.Ok here it goes. Triple platinum,1766 max rating.103 champions( missing rengar and khazix) 66 skins including 3 legendaries (Tryndamere,Battlecast Chogath and Frostfire Ezreal).Many limited Skins , UFO Corki,Kitty kat...
[EUNE] League of Legends - Level 30 | 103 Champs | 50+ Skins | 5 RunePages [EUNE]
02/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys! I'm selling my Main Personal League of Legends Account. It has almost all champions, 103 champions out of 110. Only 110 Champions left in the Store. Champions I DO NOT Own: Heimerdinger (3150 IP) Jarvan IV (4800 IP) Rammus (3150 IP)
[WTS] 97 champs/ 5,6k rp / 10,5k ip / 40+ skins / 10 runepages / manu legendary/rare/
11/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello so i`m selling LoL account ( Eu Ne ) some skins: Dynasty ahri Nurse Akali Emumu Goth Annie Definitely Not Blitzcrank( rare ) Cryocore Brand Hot Rod Cork