Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need OCE boost Asap

Discussion on Need OCE boost Asap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need OCE boost Asap

Hi, I'm on the OCE server and I'm looking for a boost from bronze 3 to gold3-gold5. ASAP
Lp gains between 9-30, consistent 20+ though
Post your offers, I'll only consider trusted ppl. I'll pay half before and half after completion.
My max price that I'll go to is $130 Usd but obviously the cheaper the better.

Thanks.

Still looking.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] duo boost NA - P4-D5 - $300 - ASAP
10/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
serious and legit on NA - I know most of the good ones in NA are busy with jobs. Offering $300+ to someone fast - very high mmr and avg 23-26LP. duos only - need to get it done asap. Just post here. ty
WTB Oce boost ASAP
09/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to buy a duo elo boost on oce for a couple hours (max 5 games) , pref have some sort of proof you can carry me (not 100% necessary), i can pay after the first game if you don't. I do have a second account at the same mmr if you don't have one. I'm at silver 4 right now. pm me or post skype details and I'll add you. =D Looking to start immediately
WTB Oce boost ASAP
09/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title suggests im looking for a boost from silver 4 to silver 3, I would pref if the boost was duo, and i have a second account in case you dont for some reason? i want to start asap, plz message me, im looking for the cheapest person available
[WTB] Elo boost S5 - G5 ASAP
08/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guys! I am currently looking for a boost to gold 5 ASAP. I got a budget of 50 EUROS PSC! Im hoping to meet someone nice that can potential give me ssome coaching aswell If anyone (trusted) is willing to contact me on skype: dylan515151 Thanx in advanced!
Need Elo Boost ASAP.
04/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Sitting at around 1640. Need to get it up to 1700. Want it done by the end of the night. leave a reply here or msg me.