Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Silver 5 60 Champs.

Discussion on [NA] Silver 5 60 Champs. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] Silver 5 60 Champs.

lots of skins and only the price of 25$ or pay safe card 28!
add my skype!

CommandoJarvan

need the cash through Skrill!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Silver 5 80+ Champs|4RPages|400+ ranked wins|Silver line
06/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Verkaufe hier meinen EUW Level 30 Account. Die Runen und Champions seht ihr auf den Screens! Ich akzeptiere nur Paypal oder Banküberweisung. Bei Interesse per PN oder in den Thread. Spamangebote werden ignoriert! Der Account besitzt: 80+ Champs 4 Runepages
[Selling] EUW Account [Silver Border, Silver 5, 40 Champs]
06/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hey Guys, I want to sell a EUW League of Legends Account. Infos: Silver Border Ranked: Silver 5 Champions: ~ 40 around 4k IP Price: Offer
[Selling] NA S2 silver and Silver 3 acc 60 champs and 6 skins
04/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
i Want to sell my silver 3 account with 60 champs and 6 skins and 3 runes pages i am willing to use a middle man for this trade, will provide photos and share screen on skype once you contact me!! add me on skype chewytwix1. bumo
[Selling] League of Legends Account ( Silver Rank + Silver Rahmen!) 37 Champs!
04/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey heute will ich mein LOL acc verkaufen . Der GRUND: Ich Spiele DotA und : LOL IST Scheisse geworden! Auf jedenfall besitzt der Acc : Silver Rank (Mit Rahmen!) Shen Skin Tristana Skin 3 Full Runen Seiten:
[Selling] S2 Silver S3 Silver - EUW All Champs - All 1 Skin
04/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This account contains the following. All champions unlocked. All champions have 1 skin some have 2 skins. All skins that cost +/- 1800RP (legendary) are owned on this account Also Pulsefire Ezreal is included. This account contains 3 refunds.