Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold 3V3 Rank Team NA

Discussion on Gold 3V3 Rank Team NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold 3V3 Rank Team NA

hii guys
i wanna buy gold 3v3 rank team in NA server
fresh team would be better

please write the rank of ur team, price and skype id, i will contact u.

thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 3v3 team rank in NA rating Gold or above
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey everyone, I am looking to buy a 3v3 team rank in NA server with a rating of at least Gold V or above. 5v5 team rank are also welcome. If you are interested in selling your team please let me know and the price for it. I will get in touch through private chat if anything. Please indicate price in USD and current rating of the team.
[Buying] NA Team rank 5v5 Gold or higher prefer
07/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey everyone, I want to buy a rank team that has a rating of Gold or higher in NA server. I would prefer a 5v5 but i will take 3v3 into consideration. I will take it seriously with very active members, unless we agree with a Middle Man. Let me know the price. And skype.
[Buying] Rank Team 5v5
07/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hey everyone, I am interested in buying either a team that is ranked in 5v5. At least rating of Gold or Higher. If you are interested in selling. Please leave a comment below with the following. Prefer server NA (if you have a 3v3 that you might want to offer as well. You can, just indicate its a 3v3) I will take it into consideration as well. Though my main focus is 5v5. Team Rating: Example Gold V, Plat V and such
S> Gold Rank team NA with 3 invites.
11/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I have a team in NA with 3 invites that's already gold (1500+) 3v3. I won't play the games with you (no time). Since it has 3 invites, you should be able to get together and play for those 5 wins (doesn't matter how many times you lose, you keep the gold and get the rewards as long as you get 5 wins). Add me on skype (dannylee101) for price or discussion.
$5 For A Gold Rank Team
11/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im paying $5 for a gold rank team.