Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account with Legacy Poppy skins

Discussion on Account with Legacy Poppy skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account with Legacy Poppy skins

Looking to buy an account with at least one/more (or all) of the following Poppy skins:
Noxus Poppy (I already have this one, but wouldn't mind to have all 4 on an account)
Blacksmith Poppy
Lollipoppy
Ragdoll Poppy

I do not care about the rank. NA is preferred, but if any international account has all 4 we can discuss.
Old 09/22/2013, 04:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have an account on euw with blacksmith poppy.
Old 09/22/2013, 05:24   #3

Bump, Lollipoppy and Ragdoll Poppy are the main ones I'm looking for.

Tags
poppy, skin, skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling EUW Account with Ultra RARE SKINS! Human Ryze - Legacy skins - Refer Skins
07/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
dd
[Selling] Thread: EUW Level 30 Account 102 Champions & 109 skins / 28 legacy/limited skins inc
04/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
HUGE League account, ALL CHAMPIONS, 203 SKINS, 13 LEGENDARY, LEGACY SKINS
02/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I've played league for about 1.5-2 years now and I've had some good times. However I'm simply put just tired of people in this game. I'm tired of the way people act, I'm tired of the way people play. And now I feel like I'm done. I'm all used up and I don't want to play it anymore. Therefor I've decided to sell it. As put in the title, I've spent way too much money than I expected on this account. I'm really not going to list it all here. I want to get rid of the account for a fair ammount...
EUW Almost 30lvl acc whit noxus poppy and feral warwick (legacy) skins.
10/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, selling this acc for 5 euros via paypal (you need to buy me some rp) Champions:http://www.part.lt/img/02e84eb865ede02b 80e0665e791ca009262.png It have Noxus Poppy and Feral Warwick skins (legacy).
Selling NA account with 97 champions and ~50 skins. (LEGACY, LIMITED LEGENDARY SKINS)
09/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Server: NA Level: 30 Champions: 97, missing Draven & Darius Skins: 48 (See below for list) Elo: 1300 (only ~50 ranked games played. Still gains ~20 per win)